Page 1 of 1

I'm getting tired of the Raiders

Posted: Sun Dec 19, 2004 4:57 pm
by wolfe
The Titans have played the Raiders for the last 4 years. And now that both teams suck, they are guaranteed to play each other in 2005 if they both finish in the basement of their divisions.

Posted: Sun Dec 19, 2004 9:20 pm
by thechosenone
yea i agree..enough is enough of this matchup

Posted: Tue Jan 04, 2005 9:07 pm
by wolfe
At least we get the Raiders in Nashville in 2005.

Home: Houston Texans, Indianapolis Colts, Jacksonville Jaguars, Baltimore Ravens, Cincinnati Bengals, Oakland Raiders, San Francisco 49ers, Seattle Seahawks

Away: Houston Texans, Indianapolis Colts, Jacksonville Jaguars, Cleveland Browns, Pittsburgh Steelers, Miami Dolphins, Arizona Cardinals, St. Louis Rams

http://titansonline.com/news/titans_new ... PRKey=2573

Posted: Tue Jan 04, 2005 9:14 pm
by wolfe
I may be able to finally see two west coast teams that I haven't seen yet - San Fran and Seattle. http://www.wolfeplanet.net/other/titans_games.htm