Page 1 of 1

It's been two weeks...

Posted: Wed Feb 16, 2005 6:56 am
by wolfe
The website is now back up and running. The web host moved the site to a new server ... two weeks ago. I didn't notice that it wasn't working until last night.

Anthony left a message that some of the transactions are outdated. I'll take a look tonight and see if I can straighten out eveything.

Why didn't anyone send me an e-mail saying the site was down?

Posted: Wed Feb 16, 2005 9:37 am
by Oompa Midgets
bc u r our all knowing poobah!

Posted: Thu Feb 17, 2005 2:02 pm
by Oompa Midgets
no luck commish???

i just noticed that my TO trade did go thru...

Posted: Thu Feb 17, 2005 7:57 pm
by wolfe
I can't find anything that I can reverse or fix.

Posted: Thu Feb 17, 2005 8:51 pm
by Oompa Midgets
ok, well will the offer u took is still on the desk so just accept it again!!!