Page 1 of 1
Hey Goober (Scott)!
Posted: Tue Mar 01, 2005 10:23 am
by Jonathan S.
I saw your lovely wife Tonya at the Bank this morning, and she has decided that you should buy my Jeep for her birthday.
Posted: Tue Mar 01, 2005 1:52 pm
by thechosenone
lucky for me her b-day isnt till october, so if you still have it in oct. then we can talk.......which i am sure you will have surely sold it by then.haha.... why you sellin' the jeep for??
Posted: Tue Mar 01, 2005 4:11 pm
by Jonathan S.
Bought an Explorer. She said that she would look good in it this Summer. I agreed.
Posted: Tue Mar 01, 2005 6:15 pm
by thechosenone
you smooth talkin' car salesman you!! what do you want for the jeep and all the other stuff that i need to know about....i will try to sell it for you.
Posted: Thu Mar 03, 2005 9:44 am
by The Guru
We know who is making the cash, illegally no doubt like Arther Anderson.
Posted: Thu Mar 03, 2005 11:40 am
by Jonathan S.
I wish.