Page 1 of 1

Draft Day..

Posted: Sat Apr 23, 2005 1:28 pm
by Oompa Midgets
from a fantasy point this draft has sucked after the first 10 picks!!!!!!!!!!

1. who wants a rk qb on a shitty team...
2. his o-line sucks
3. trent dilfer is the starter...enuf said
4. will split some time with thomas jones
5. BEST SO FAR!
6. pac-man gives us a much needed corner
7. can he replace moss???
8. rookie CB
9. rookie CB
10. stuck with charles rogers and roy williams!!!

Posted: Sat Apr 23, 2005 1:30 pm
by Oompa Midgets
oh yeah, now does everyone still think i gave thomas jones away???

i got a 1st rounder next year and a 6th this year!!!

Posted: Sat Apr 23, 2005 3:38 pm
by Jonathan S.
Cedric Benson was a great pick. I'm disappointed with our pick. If we went corner, I wanted Antrell Rolle. BUT I really wanted Mike Williams, and now M. Jones is a Jaguar.