Page 1 of 1

new user???

Posted: Wed Jun 15, 2005 8:30 pm
by Oompa Midgets
who is valar2006 ??????????????????????/

Posted: Thu Jun 16, 2005 8:47 am
by wolfe
Russian porn solicitor.

Account isn't activated so they can't post. I thought I was clever to hide the link to register on the message board. But lately they have outsmarted me and registered without the link.

Posted: Thu Jun 16, 2005 8:50 am
by Agitator
russian porn........ awesome! bring it on!

Posted: Thu Sep 15, 2005 3:41 pm
by Oompa Midgets
get rid of gayphoto commish!!!

i know mick will like it, but the rest of us don't!

Posted: Thu Sep 15, 2005 4:23 pm
by Agitator
Oompa Midgets wrote: i know mick will like it, but the rest of us don't!

What's this supposed to mean? I'm married, your not. We should be worried about you and your gay lifestyle!

Posted: Thu Sep 15, 2005 4:28 pm
by Oompa Midgets
the marriage thing is a cover up!!!

Gay lifestyle???
that makes sense...

Posted: Thu Sep 15, 2005 6:34 pm
by wolfe
I guess the new user found the back door! Pun definitely intended.

I thought just hiding the link to register was enough - but was wrong. Spam bots that are familiar with this type of message board can submit new users with their own links.
So I've banned ALL usernames, which doesn't seem to affect current users. I'll have to remember this trick when the next new owner needs to join.

Posted: Thu Sep 15, 2005 6:41 pm
by The Guru
I vote Wolfe VS spambots for game of the week!!! Go WolfePac!!!!

Posted: Thu Sep 15, 2005 7:09 pm
by wagordy
I vote Wolfe VS spambots for game of the week!!! Go WolfePac!!!!
Very funny!

Posted: Thu Sep 15, 2005 10:20 pm
by Agitator
so what's teh score now?

Jeff -- 3
Spambots -- 1