Page 1 of 2

The Foo

Posted: Sun Jun 19, 2005 10:49 pm
by wolfe
The Foo Fighters are America's Greatest Rock Band (active). I'm hesitant to call them the World's Greatest Rock Band (active), because a certain 3-time MTFFL champion would scream that Oasis is the greatest.

The double-disc thing is a bit much - 20 songs for $20 - but it's some really, really good stuff. (The lastest Oasis disc is really good, too).

What's that? What other cool music are you listening to right now? Try The Arcade Fire (Canadian). The Bravery (English). Shout Out Louds (Swedish).

Posted: Mon Jun 20, 2005 4:40 pm
by bstock
you might like "nowhere again" by The Secret Machines

and "rip it up" by Razorlight

Posted: Mon Jun 20, 2005 5:18 pm
by Oompa Midgets
where the hell do u people find this shit u call music???

i have seen the foo at a redhotchilipeppers concert and i have heard a few oasis songs but the rest of this shit is new to me!!!

is it really that good??
guess i'll download some stuff...

Posted: Mon Jun 20, 2005 8:55 pm
by The Guru
Yea how do you find out about these bands?

Posted: Mon Jun 20, 2005 9:01 pm
by bstock
sometimes i check out the celebrity playlists on itunes

Posted: Tue Jun 21, 2005 6:26 am
by wolfe
I listen to Sirius Radio.
FM radio is shit.

Posted: Wed Jun 22, 2005 5:10 pm
by Jonathan S.
The Bravery kinda suck. Secret Machines is kinda old; I don't understand the Arcade Fire. I hear it all on Sirius Radio. I like the Kaiser Chiefs. Which got stolen in Jackson Monday night. Along with my iPod, workout shoes, couple of shirts, cologne and two OASIS cd's. One was the new dual-disc (cd-dvd). The gangbangers got about $700 worth of stuff I'll never see again and probably won't get reimbursed for by my insurance either. THEY TOOK MY FUCKING CLOTHES!

Posted: Wed Jun 22, 2005 5:30 pm
by Oompa Midgets
out of ur new suv???
alarm?!?!?!?!

Posted: Wed Jun 22, 2005 6:00 pm
by Jonathan S.
yep, fake alarms apparently don't work

Posted: Wed Jun 22, 2005 6:24 pm
by wolfe
That's some rough bullshit.