Page 1 of 1

Draft Board

Posted: Tue Jul 05, 2005 4:21 pm
by wolfe
Do you guys want a draft board on Draft Day?
Something about 5' by 5'?

It doesn't look like the FLM software is going to add anything to the draft part of the program this year. I think it would really help everyone to keep track of who was drafted. We've tried using the software connected to a TV the last two years and I think the board might be better. The software makes it easy to do trades on the fly but I think we can deal with it.

Posted: Tue Jul 05, 2005 6:11 pm
by Oompa Midgets
that sounds cool...
it would make ur life a lot easier on draft day if owners could see who has been drafted instead of having to ask u several times!

Posted: Tue Jul 05, 2005 7:05 pm
by thechosenone
i think you could make it 10'X10' and it would not matter to some or the same ones who do not pay attention...ha ha

Posted: Tue Jul 05, 2005 9:38 pm
by Jonathan S.
Or the drunken ones?

Posted: Sun Aug 14, 2005 6:44 pm
by wolfe
I ordered the draft board and labels today. I think this will work better than everyone trying to see the software draft software on the TV.

Posted: Tue Aug 16, 2005 4:41 pm
by Oompa Midgets
u ordered a board?!!?!?!!?
this must be a special board...
i cannot wait to see it!

Posted: Tue Aug 16, 2005 6:30 pm
by wolfe
It's just a normal draft board. A big grid on paper. But I'll try to do what I can to make it "special".

Posted: Wed Aug 17, 2005 6:25 am
by bstock
hundreds of yellow sticky notes are gonna be plastered all over your apt. oompa

Posted: Wed Aug 17, 2005 8:05 am
by wolfe
Pastel yellow, pastel blue, pastel green ... then fluorescent colors for IDP!

Posted: Wed Aug 17, 2005 8:18 am
by Jonathan S.
Guess I'll have to put my contacts in that morning.