Page 1 of 1
Vacation
Posted: Tue Jul 19, 2005 3:32 pm
by wolfe
I'll be on vacation and out of touch for the next 7-8 days. Smallwood, Starnes and I are going to England.
When I return, we need to get serious about discussing draft day and location.
Posted: Tue Jul 19, 2005 3:55 pm
by thechosenone
whats wrong with the usa or the caribean
Posted: Tue Jul 19, 2005 3:55 pm
by Oompa Midgets
yeah, he mentioned goin to london...
don't get blown up!
have fun and have a safe trip!
there is a lot of cool shit over there!!!
Posted: Thu Jul 21, 2005 4:05 pm
by thechosenone
i certainly hope that wolfe and smallwood were not near the london bombings today.....thats why you go to the carribbean...they have their dark beer down there too.
Posted: Mon Jul 25, 2005 9:58 am
by woody
Looking at Jeff's post it looks like they will be back sometime this week.
Let us know you're back in one piece fellas...
Posted: Thu Jul 28, 2005 1:13 pm
by wolfe
Our original flight was supposed to leave on Wednesday (7/20) afternoon, but weather problems in Chicago - our connecting flight - caused the flight to be cancelled. Our rescheduled flight left 24 hours later. By then the attempted bombings had happened. We were there while the police were randomly shooting Brazilians.
I didn't see much evidence of the chaos. Several of the tube (subway) stations were still shut down because of the 7/7 attacks.
But after another weather delay in D.C., we arrived safely in Nashville about 2am this morning.
Jonathan and I took about 500 pictures and I'll try to get a bunch of those on the Internet by this weekend.
Posted: Thu Jul 28, 2005 4:37 pm
by Jonathan S.
Went through my pictures and movies today; they were pretty good. Especially the Stone Henge stuff.
Posted: Thu Jul 28, 2005 6:01 pm
by Oompa Midgets
we r just glad to have u guys back

Posted: Sat Jul 30, 2005 11:56 am
by thechosenone
you guys are sooooo brave.
Posted: Sun Jul 31, 2005 11:07 am
by Jonathan S.
Like Jeffrey said, we can't let the terrorists win.