Search found 3 matches

by Viper 171
Wed Aug 13, 2008 9:33 pm
Forum: MTFFL II - Trade Rumors
Topic: determination
Replies: 11
Views: 5149

Re: determination

O.K I don't have any faith in Matt Schaub, playing in a division that has a lot of very good defenses. I could be wrong. I took him back because he obviously had trade value. Smyrna offered a draft pick and that is what I was wanting. This will be the last time I explain what I am doing. "I'M A MAN ...
by Viper 171
Sun Aug 03, 2008 1:34 pm
Forum: MTFFL II - Smack Room
Topic: Brian O"Sally???
Replies: 20
Views: 5293

Re: Brian O"Sally???

disc golf. viper is the name of a disc and 171 is the weight, which can vary from anywhere from 150 to 175. I prefer 171. thanks for johnson back :bash:
by Viper 171
Sun Aug 03, 2008 12:03 pm
Forum: MTFFL II - Smack Room
Topic: Brian O"Sally???
Replies: 20
Views: 5293

Re: Brian O"Sally???

I will take him back. I have never been in an individual defensive player league, I did not know the value for defense in pre-draft. must not be much.... thanks