determination
-
The Guru
- Smack Talking Beast
- Posts: 719
- Joined: Sat May 31, 2003 4:29 pm
- Name: Shane Eldridge
- MTFFL: Riverboat Gamblers *2014*
- MTFFL II: Las Vegas Gamblers
- Location: Las Vegas
determination
At least we know we have a determined owner in the league. Not very football smart but determined.
Midget you should never have given him back.
We need to pass a rule that new owners cant trade til like week 8, unless they can can pass the new MTFFL entrance exam.
Midget you should never have given him back.
We need to pass a rule that new owners cant trade til like week 8, unless they can can pass the new MTFFL entrance exam.
-
wolfe
- The Commish
- Posts: 3620
- Joined: Tue Apr 29, 2003 4:52 pm
- Name: Jeff Wolfe
- MTFFL: Z-Town Zippers *1998, 2018*
- MTFFL II: Beer Swillers
- Location: MTFFL International Headquarters
- Contact:
Re: determination
Do you want to apply rule 12.3 and contest the trade?
The rules are fair. The regulations are fair.
- Oompa Midgets
- SmackBot 3000
- Posts: 4335
- Joined: Wed May 07, 2003 2:10 pm
- Name: Anthony Fowler
- MTFFL: Oompa Loompas *2004,2007*
- MTFFL II: Bitter Midgets *2008, 2009, 2010*
- Location: Willy Wonka's Chocolate Factory
- Contact:
Re: determination
???
Considering AJs injury history I think the new guy got the better end of the deal!
Considering AJs injury history I think the new guy got the better end of the deal!
- the Man, the Myth...
- Smack Talking Beast
- Posts: 643
- Joined: Mon May 17, 2004 12:23 pm
- Name: John Flatt
- MTFFL: Putnam Punishers *2012, 2013, 2016*
- MTFFL II: Smyrna Havoc *2011, 2012*
- Location: Murfreesboro,TN
Re: determination
No names were mentioned here but I would assume this post is about me. Shane you know the whole story behind this and you know good and well I wasnt trying to pull a "fast one" on him as others have done to people in the past. So tell the whole story if you want to go on a rant. To be honest with you this move was more defensive than offensive. Someone else would have sent him an offer and then I suppose you wouldnt have been happy with that one either? Commish you are more than welcome to make a call on this. Move everything back to the way it was before the trade. Take him off my team and give me my draft pick and player back. To be honest it doesnt matter to me one way or the other....I will still put a beat down on the Gamblers when we face off!!!
...The Legend
- Agitator
- God of Smack Talk
- Posts: 2759
- Joined: Thu May 08, 2003 4:19 pm
- Name: Mick Reese
- MTFFL: * none - cause that league is inferior to MTFFL2
- MTFFL II: Agitated Hedgehogs *2004,2005,2007*
- Location: The Pig Pen
Re: determination
i don't think he was talking about you...the Man, the Myth... wrote:I will still beat off the Gamblers with his face off!!!
* began the midgets fall from success! --- 2011 *
-
wolfe
- The Commish
- Posts: 3620
- Joined: Tue Apr 29, 2003 4:52 pm
- Name: Jeff Wolfe
- MTFFL: Z-Town Zippers *1998, 2018*
- MTFFL II: Beer Swillers
- Location: MTFFL International Headquarters
- Contact:
Re: determination
Agitator isn't making any sense with his modified quotes.
I'm assuming we are talking about Andre Johnson?
I personally - as an owner - don't have any problems with the trade.
If anyone needs to be punished it should be the Midgets for being so nice when he traded Johnson back to the River Rats.
I'm assuming we are talking about Andre Johnson?
I personally - as an owner - don't have any problems with the trade.
If anyone needs to be punished it should be the Midgets for being so nice when he traded Johnson back to the River Rats.
The rules are fair. The regulations are fair.
- the Man, the Myth...
- Smack Talking Beast
- Posts: 643
- Joined: Mon May 17, 2004 12:23 pm
- Name: John Flatt
- MTFFL: Putnam Punishers *2012, 2013, 2016*
- MTFFL II: Smyrna Havoc *2011, 2012*
- Location: Murfreesboro,TN
Re: determination
Agitator wrote:i don't think he was talking about you...the Man, the Myth... wrote:I will still beat off the Gamblers with his face off!!!
I think you may be actually right Mick. If this is the case, I would like to take this opportunity to publicly apologize to Shane for my rant.
...The Legend
- Agitator
- God of Smack Talk
- Posts: 2759
- Joined: Thu May 08, 2003 4:19 pm
- Name: Mick Reese
- MTFFL: * none - cause that league is inferior to MTFFL2
- MTFFL II: Agitated Hedgehogs *2004,2005,2007*
- Location: The Pig Pen
Re: determination
[quote="the Man, the Myth]I would like to take this opportunity to publicly apologize to Shane for my rant.[/quote]
WHAT!?!?! we need more GURU haters! don't recant what you said!
!GOHOG!
WHAT!?!?! we need more GURU haters! don't recant what you said!
!GOHOG!
* began the midgets fall from success! --- 2011 *
- the Man, the Myth...
- Smack Talking Beast
- Posts: 643
- Joined: Mon May 17, 2004 12:23 pm
- Name: John Flatt
- MTFFL: Putnam Punishers *2012, 2013, 2016*
- MTFFL II: Smyrna Havoc *2011, 2012*
- Location: Murfreesboro,TN
Re: determination
Agitator wrote:[
Nope...if you are in the wrong then you should man up and make it right. An apology was needed.
...The Legend
-
Viper 171
- Smack Room Creeper
- Posts: 3
- Joined: Tue Jul 29, 2008 10:11 pm
- Name: Brian O Saile
- MTFFL II: Tennessee River Rats
Re: determination
O.K I don't have any faith in Matt Schaub, playing in a division that has a lot of very good defenses. I could be wrong. I took him back because he obviously had trade value. Smyrna offered a draft pick and that is what I was wanting. This will be the last time I explain what I am doing. "I'M A MAN, I'M 40, WRITE ABOUT ME OR MY COACHES" LMAO "MAKES ME WANT TO PUKE" GOOD NIGHT NOW! 