determination

The Guru
Smack Talking Beast
Posts: 719
Joined: Sat May 31, 2003 4:29 pm
Name: Shane Eldridge
MTFFL: Riverboat Gamblers *2014*
MTFFL II: Las Vegas Gamblers
Location: Las Vegas

determination

Post by The Guru »

At least we know we have a determined owner in the league. Not very football smart but determined.

Midget you should never have given him back.

We need to pass a rule that new owners cant trade til like week 8, unless they can can pass the new MTFFL entrance exam.
wolfe
The Commish
Posts: 3620
Joined: Tue Apr 29, 2003 4:52 pm
Name: Jeff Wolfe
MTFFL: Z-Town Zippers *1998, 2018*
MTFFL II: Beer Swillers
Location: MTFFL International Headquarters
Contact:

Re: determination

Post by wolfe »

Do you want to apply rule 12.3 and contest the trade?
The rules are fair. The regulations are fair.
User avatar
Oompa Midgets
SmackBot 3000
Posts: 4335
Joined: Wed May 07, 2003 2:10 pm
Name: Anthony Fowler
MTFFL: Oompa Loompas *2004,2007*
MTFFL II: Bitter Midgets *2008, 2009, 2010*
Location: Willy Wonka's Chocolate Factory
Contact:

Re: determination

Post by Oompa Midgets »

???

Considering AJs injury history I think the new guy got the better end of the deal!
User avatar
the Man, the Myth...
Smack Talking Beast
Posts: 643
Joined: Mon May 17, 2004 12:23 pm
Name: John Flatt
MTFFL: Putnam Punishers *2012, 2013, 2016*
MTFFL II: Smyrna Havoc *2011, 2012*
Location: Murfreesboro,TN

Re: determination

Post by the Man, the Myth... »

No names were mentioned here but I would assume this post is about me. Shane you know the whole story behind this and you know good and well I wasnt trying to pull a "fast one" on him as others have done to people in the past. So tell the whole story if you want to go on a rant. To be honest with you this move was more defensive than offensive. Someone else would have sent him an offer and then I suppose you wouldnt have been happy with that one either? Commish you are more than welcome to make a call on this. Move everything back to the way it was before the trade. Take him off my team and give me my draft pick and player back. To be honest it doesnt matter to me one way or the other....I will still put a beat down on the Gamblers when we face off!!!
...The Legend
User avatar
Agitator
God of Smack Talk
Posts: 2759
Joined: Thu May 08, 2003 4:19 pm
Name: Mick Reese
MTFFL: * none - cause that league is inferior to MTFFL2
MTFFL II: Agitated Hedgehogs *2004,2005,2007*
Location: The Pig Pen

Re: determination

Post by Agitator »

the Man, the Myth... wrote:I will still beat off the Gamblers with his face off!!!
i don't think he was talking about you...
* began the midgets fall from success! --- 2011 *
wolfe
The Commish
Posts: 3620
Joined: Tue Apr 29, 2003 4:52 pm
Name: Jeff Wolfe
MTFFL: Z-Town Zippers *1998, 2018*
MTFFL II: Beer Swillers
Location: MTFFL International Headquarters
Contact:

Re: determination

Post by wolfe »

Agitator isn't making any sense with his modified quotes.

I'm assuming we are talking about Andre Johnson?
I personally - as an owner - don't have any problems with the trade.
If anyone needs to be punished it should be the Midgets for being so nice when he traded Johnson back to the River Rats.
The rules are fair. The regulations are fair.
User avatar
the Man, the Myth...
Smack Talking Beast
Posts: 643
Joined: Mon May 17, 2004 12:23 pm
Name: John Flatt
MTFFL: Putnam Punishers *2012, 2013, 2016*
MTFFL II: Smyrna Havoc *2011, 2012*
Location: Murfreesboro,TN

Re: determination

Post by the Man, the Myth... »

Agitator wrote:
the Man, the Myth... wrote:I will still beat off the Gamblers with his face off!!!
i don't think he was talking about you...


I think you may be actually right Mick. If this is the case, I would like to take this opportunity to publicly apologize to Shane for my rant.
...The Legend
User avatar
Agitator
God of Smack Talk
Posts: 2759
Joined: Thu May 08, 2003 4:19 pm
Name: Mick Reese
MTFFL: * none - cause that league is inferior to MTFFL2
MTFFL II: Agitated Hedgehogs *2004,2005,2007*
Location: The Pig Pen

Re: determination

Post by Agitator »

[quote="the Man, the Myth]I would like to take this opportunity to publicly apologize to Shane for my rant.[/quote]

WHAT!?!?! we need more GURU haters! don't recant what you said!

!GOHOG!
* began the midgets fall from success! --- 2011 *
User avatar
the Man, the Myth...
Smack Talking Beast
Posts: 643
Joined: Mon May 17, 2004 12:23 pm
Name: John Flatt
MTFFL: Putnam Punishers *2012, 2013, 2016*
MTFFL II: Smyrna Havoc *2011, 2012*
Location: Murfreesboro,TN

Re: determination

Post by the Man, the Myth... »

Agitator wrote:[

Nope...if you are in the wrong then you should man up and make it right. An apology was needed.
...The Legend
Viper 171
Smack Room Creeper
Posts: 3
Joined: Tue Jul 29, 2008 10:11 pm
Name: Brian O Saile
MTFFL II: Tennessee River Rats

Re: determination

Post by Viper 171 »

O.K I don't have any faith in Matt Schaub, playing in a division that has a lot of very good defenses. I could be wrong. I took him back because he obviously had trade value. Smyrna offered a draft pick and that is what I was wanting. This will be the last time I explain what I am doing. "I'M A MAN, I'M 40, WRITE ABOUT ME OR MY COACHES" LMAO "MAKES ME WANT TO PUKE" GOOD NIGHT NOW! :puke:
Post Reply