PREDATORS!!!!!!!!!!
- wagordy
- Smack Talking Beast
- Posts: 593
- Joined: Tue Apr 29, 2003 9:59 pm
- Name: Will Gordy
- MTFFL: Nashville Salamanders *2010*
- Location: Stuck in Paydirt!!!
Wow, what a string! The attendence issue does puzzle me. I am worried a bit even though I know this means nothing for the Preds in the immediate couple of years and I also think that there will be increased corporate support as soon as the playoffs come a bit closer. As for the popularity and the coverage it is just a fringe sport that doesn't lend itself to TV that well and the networks that have a good hold in the market know from experiance that Hockey does rate well with views. (except me and Dave....). Dave I re-vamped my fantasy hockey team a bit. I am not after first anymore just you!!!! LOL
Nashville Salamanders, the only team to win a division with a sub .500 record.
- wagordy
- Smack Talking Beast
- Posts: 593
- Joined: Tue Apr 29, 2003 9:59 pm
- Name: Will Gordy
- MTFFL: Nashville Salamanders *2010*
- Location: Stuck in Paydirt!!!
Wow, what a string! The attendence issue does puzzle me. I am worried a bit even though I know this means nothing for the Preds in the immediate couple of years and I also think that there will be increased corporate support as soon as the playoffs come a bit closer. As for the popularity and the coverage it is just a fringe sport that doesn't lend itself to TV that well and the networks that have a good hold in the market know from experiance that Hockey doesn't rate well with views. (except me and Dave....). Dave I re-vamped my fantasy hockey team a bit. I am not after first anymore just you!!!! LOL
Nashville Salamanders, the only team to win a division with a sub .500 record.
-
bilyeuofbaxter
- Smack Talking Beast
- Posts: 940
- Joined: Sat Aug 09, 2003 9:14 am
- Name: David Bilyeu
- MTFFL: Omicron Persei 8's
- Location: Milky Way Galaxy
- Oompa Midgets
- SmackBot 3000
- Posts: 4335
- Joined: Wed May 07, 2003 2:10 pm
- Name: Anthony Fowler
- MTFFL: Oompa Loompas *2004,2007*
- MTFFL II: Bitter Midgets *2008, 2009, 2010*
- Location: Willy Wonka's Chocolate Factory
- Contact:
- Oompa Midgets
- SmackBot 3000
- Posts: 4335
- Joined: Wed May 07, 2003 2:10 pm
- Name: Anthony Fowler
- MTFFL: Oompa Loompas *2004,2007*
- MTFFL II: Bitter Midgets *2008, 2009, 2010*
- Location: Willy Wonka's Chocolate Factory
- Contact:
- Oompa Midgets
- SmackBot 3000
- Posts: 4335
- Joined: Wed May 07, 2003 2:10 pm
- Name: Anthony Fowler
- MTFFL: Oompa Loompas *2004,2007*
- MTFFL II: Bitter Midgets *2008, 2009, 2010*
- Location: Willy Wonka's Chocolate Factory
- Contact: