When will we stop hearing about Pacman's off-field incidents

Talk about the league and your favorite team.
Post Reply
User avatar
Jonathan S.
God of Smack Talk
Posts: 2955
Joined: Wed Apr 30, 2003 8:13 am
Name: Jonathan Smallwood
MTFFL: Sheffield Feagle Eagles *1999,2002,2003,2006,2021*
MTFFL II: Gainesboro by Gods *2006*
Location: Up in the UC

Post by Jonathan S. »

Whatever. It's wrong when you contend that I am arguing something I'm not.
You better get on your knees and pray...Sheffield and Gainesboro are on the way.
User avatar
Oompa Midgets
SmackBot 3000
Posts: 4335
Joined: Wed May 07, 2003 2:10 pm
Name: Anthony Fowler
MTFFL: Oompa Loompas *2004,2007*
MTFFL II: Bitter Midgets *2008, 2009, 2010*
Location: Willy Wonka's Chocolate Factory
Contact:

Post by Oompa Midgets »

i guess those wire taps aren't proof of other wrong doing...

if he doesn't go to prison we need to cut or trade his ass!

i love him as a player, but he is beginning to rival TO with his baggage!!!
User avatar
Jonathan S.
God of Smack Talk
Posts: 2955
Joined: Wed Apr 30, 2003 8:13 am
Name: Jonathan Smallwood
MTFFL: Sheffield Feagle Eagles *1999,2002,2003,2006,2021*
MTFFL II: Gainesboro by Gods *2006*
Location: Up in the UC

Post by Jonathan S. »

Wire taps of his friend the drug dealer speaking about PacMan? I only heard a bit of them. What wrong doing did he talk about other than PacMan smoking weed daily?
You better get on your knees and pray...Sheffield and Gainesboro are on the way.
wolfe
The Commish
Posts: 3620
Joined: Tue Apr 29, 2003 4:52 pm
Name: Jeff Wolfe
MTFFL: Z-Town Zippers *1998, 2018*
MTFFL II: Beer Swillers
Location: MTFFL International Headquarters
Contact:

Post by wolfe »

What more do you need?
This is crazy. Is there anything Jones would do that you would not defend?
The rules are fair. The regulations are fair.
User avatar
Jonathan S.
God of Smack Talk
Posts: 2955
Joined: Wed Apr 30, 2003 8:13 am
Name: Jonathan Smallwood
MTFFL: Sheffield Feagle Eagles *1999,2002,2003,2006,2021*
MTFFL II: Gainesboro by Gods *2006*
Location: Up in the UC

Post by Jonathan S. »

I don't need anything, and I did not defend anything. Did you read what I asked? I heard only one of them. I want to know what else those taps said because I only heard the one where his friend spoke about marijuana use.

I missed the other ones that were on the news and I only asked Anthony what wrongdoing other than the marijuana use was mentioned on the tapes I missed because I am CURIOUS as to what was said.

Did I say that anything about defending PacMan? No! you once again are twisting my words to try and supercede my contentions with your statement.

My previous post had nothing to do with anything except curiousity; I didn't watch the Channel 5 News last night, and I was hoping that Anthony would fill me in.

Next time you want to ridicule me for something, do a better job of reading what I'm asking.
You better get on your knees and pray...Sheffield and Gainesboro are on the way.
User avatar
Oompa Midgets
SmackBot 3000
Posts: 4335
Joined: Wed May 07, 2003 2:10 pm
Name: Anthony Fowler
MTFFL: Oompa Loompas *2004,2007*
MTFFL II: Bitter Midgets *2008, 2009, 2010*
Location: Willy Wonka's Chocolate Factory
Contact:

Post by Oompa Midgets »

Jonathan S. wrote:Wire taps of his friend the drug dealer speaking about PacMan? I only heard a bit of them. What wrong doing did he talk about other than PacMan smoking weed daily?
he was doing drug deals at pac-mans house :!:
User avatar
Jonathan S.
God of Smack Talk
Posts: 2955
Joined: Wed Apr 30, 2003 8:13 am
Name: Jonathan Smallwood
MTFFL: Sheffield Feagle Eagles *1999,2002,2003,2006,2021*
MTFFL II: Gainesboro by Gods *2006*
Location: Up in the UC

Post by Jonathan S. »

Didn't hear that. Just that the drug dealer was trying to get him off the weed; kind of ironic that the dealer is a voice of reason.
You better get on your knees and pray...Sheffield and Gainesboro are on the way.
wolfe
The Commish
Posts: 3620
Joined: Tue Apr 29, 2003 4:52 pm
Name: Jeff Wolfe
MTFFL: Z-Town Zippers *1998, 2018*
MTFFL II: Beer Swillers
Location: MTFFL International Headquarters
Contact:

Post by wolfe »

And that is the bread on the butter. Jones is so fucked up that drug dealers are the sensible ones in his entourage.
The rules are fair. The regulations are fair.
User avatar
Oompa Midgets
SmackBot 3000
Posts: 4335
Joined: Wed May 07, 2003 2:10 pm
Name: Anthony Fowler
MTFFL: Oompa Loompas *2004,2007*
MTFFL II: Bitter Midgets *2008, 2009, 2010*
Location: Willy Wonka's Chocolate Factory
Contact:

Post by Oompa Midgets »

i didn't even know about this one:::::

March 1, 2007, 02:20
Titans :: PR/KR, DB

Titans CB P. Jones Facing Obstruction Charges
Associated Press, via FoxSports.com - [Full Article]

Tennessee Titans cornerback Pacman Jones will appear in a Georgia court in March on subpoenas for felony and misdemeanor obstruction of justice charges stemming from a February 2006 incident outside of his home. "One of our officers was involved in a traffic stop with him, and after Pacman and others ran into a home, there was a physical altercation between him and the officer, and he was involved in that. He was arrested for that," Police Chief Steve Heaton said.
wolfe
The Commish
Posts: 3620
Joined: Tue Apr 29, 2003 4:52 pm
Name: Jeff Wolfe
MTFFL: Z-Town Zippers *1998, 2018*
MTFFL II: Beer Swillers
Location: MTFFL International Headquarters
Contact:

Post by wolfe »

He is a Scumbag.
The rules are fair. The regulations are fair.
Post Reply