For non-NFL sports. As if they mattered.
bilyeuofbaxter
Smack Talking Beast
Posts: 940 Joined: Sat Aug 09, 2003 9:14 am
Name: David Bilyeu
MTFFL: Omicron Persei 8's
Location: Milky Way Galaxy
Post
by bilyeuofbaxter » Mon Apr 23, 2007 1:15 pm
Looks like the Preds are going to keep Trotz around for at least one more season.
I'm not cheating. I'm just trying to get away with stuff.
wolfe
The Commish
Posts: 3620 Joined: Tue Apr 29, 2003 4:52 pm
Name: Jeff Wolfe
MTFFL: Z-Town Zippers *1998, 2018*
MTFFL II: Beer Swillers
Location: MTFFL International Headquarters
Contact:
Post
by wolfe » Mon Apr 23, 2007 2:04 pm
Yes. What a bunch of chokers.
The rules are fair. The regulations are fair.
Agitator
God of Smack Talk
Posts: 2759 Joined: Thu May 08, 2003 4:19 pm
Name: Mick Reese
MTFFL: * none - cause that league is inferior to MTFFL2
MTFFL II: Agitated Hedgehogs *2004,2005,2007*
Location: The Pig Pen
Post
by Agitator » Mon Apr 23, 2007 5:17 pm
he's been here from the beginning and the only reason we are better is because of the players....
time to get a fresh face in the locker room....
Plus...he doesn't have a neck. his head is attached to his shoulders!
* began the midgets fall from success! --- 2011 *
wolfe
The Commish
Posts: 3620 Joined: Tue Apr 29, 2003 4:52 pm
Name: Jeff Wolfe
MTFFL: Z-Town Zippers *1998, 2018*
MTFFL II: Beer Swillers
Location: MTFFL International Headquarters
Contact:
Post
by wolfe » Mon Apr 23, 2007 10:16 pm
So Mick and I voted Yes. Who are the two dopes that have voted No so far?
bilyeuofbaxter, are you asking for more Trotz?
The rules are fair. The regulations are fair.
bstock
Smack Guru
Posts: 1269 Joined: Thu May 27, 2004 8:44 pm
Name: B Stockwell
MTFFL: Radlers
Location: Gorge TF2 Control
Post
by bstock » Tue Apr 24, 2007 12:04 am
I voted no.... I am a dope. Thanks for clarifying that. I never knew.
Love, Peace, and Chicken Grease
bilyeuofbaxter
Smack Talking Beast
Posts: 940 Joined: Sat Aug 09, 2003 9:14 am
Name: David Bilyeu
MTFFL: Omicron Persei 8's
Location: Milky Way Galaxy
Post
by bilyeuofbaxter » Tue Apr 24, 2007 8:47 am
Maybe more Trotz. He has never had a healthy team going into the playoffs.
I'm not cheating. I'm just trying to get away with stuff.
wolfe
The Commish
Posts: 3620 Joined: Tue Apr 29, 2003 4:52 pm
Name: Jeff Wolfe
MTFFL: Z-Town Zippers *1998, 2018*
MTFFL II: Beer Swillers
Location: MTFFL International Headquarters
Contact:
Post
by wolfe » Tue Apr 24, 2007 9:10 am
Someone from Antioch registered the domain firebarrytrotz.com in early April, but doesn't have any content on it yet.
firecoachtrotz.com is still available!
The rules are fair. The regulations are fair.
wolfe
The Commish
Posts: 3620 Joined: Tue Apr 29, 2003 4:52 pm
Name: Jeff Wolfe
MTFFL: Z-Town Zippers *1998, 2018*
MTFFL II: Beer Swillers
Location: MTFFL International Headquarters
Contact:
Post
by wolfe » Tue Apr 24, 2007 9:11 am
bilyeuofbaxter wrote: Maybe more Trotz. He has never had a healthy team going into the playoffs.
So which way did you vote, waffler?
The rules are fair. The regulations are fair.
wolfe
The Commish
Posts: 3620 Joined: Tue Apr 29, 2003 4:52 pm
Name: Jeff Wolfe
MTFFL: Z-Town Zippers *1998, 2018*
MTFFL II: Beer Swillers
Location: MTFFL International Headquarters
Contact:
Post
by wolfe » Tue Apr 24, 2007 9:12 am
FIRENASHVILLEPREDATORSCOACHBARRYTROTZ.COM is also available.
The rules are fair. The regulations are fair.
Jonathan S.
God of Smack Talk
Posts: 2955 Joined: Wed Apr 30, 2003 8:13 am
Name: Jonathan Smallwood
MTFFL: Sheffield Feagle Eagles *1999,2002,2003,2006,2021*
MTFFL II: Gainesboro by Gods *2006*
Location: Up in the UC
Post
by Jonathan S. » Tue Apr 24, 2007 9:16 am
I haven't voted; I'm undecided.
You better get on your knees and pray...Sheffield and Gainesboro are on the way.