Chefs Shopping...

Talk about the league and your favorite team.
bilyeuofbaxter
Smack Talking Beast
Posts: 940
Joined: Sat Aug 09, 2003 9:14 am
Name: David Bilyeu
MTFFL: Omicron Persei 8's
Location: Milky Way Galaxy

Post by bilyeuofbaxter »

What the hell do you know about route running? Are you breaking down game film now or what? I think you need to be on one of those ESPN commercials where they are talking sports out of their asses.
I'm not cheating. I'm just trying to get away with stuff.
User avatar
Jonathan S.
God of Smack Talk
Posts: 2955
Joined: Wed Apr 30, 2003 8:13 am
Name: Jonathan Smallwood
MTFFL: Sheffield Feagle Eagles *1999,2002,2003,2006,2021*
MTFFL II: Gainesboro by Gods *2006*
Location: Up in the UC

Post by Jonathan S. »

What the hell do you know about my knowledge of route running?

I think you need to be on local radio commenting on people you believe are speaking out of their asses when it is really you who is being the ass.
You better get on your knees and pray...Sheffield and Gainesboro are on the way.
wolfe
The Commish
Posts: 3620
Joined: Tue Apr 29, 2003 4:52 pm
Name: Jeff Wolfe
MTFFL: Z-Town Zippers *1998, 2018*
MTFFL II: Beer Swillers
Location: MTFFL International Headquarters
Contact:

Post by wolfe »

Here we go again.
Person 1: "I have an opinion"
Person 2: "I don't like your opinion"
Person 1: "How dare you have an opinion about my opinion"
blah
blah
blah
blah
The rules are fair. The regulations are fair.
User avatar
Jonathan S.
God of Smack Talk
Posts: 2955
Joined: Wed Apr 30, 2003 8:13 am
Name: Jonathan Smallwood
MTFFL: Sheffield Feagle Eagles *1999,2002,2003,2006,2021*
MTFFL II: Gainesboro by Gods *2006*
Location: Up in the UC

Post by Jonathan S. »

Yes, except this time you aren't involved. Strange.
Last edited by Jonathan S. on Wed Apr 25, 2007 3:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.
You better get on your knees and pray...Sheffield and Gainesboro are on the way.
User avatar
Oompa Midgets
SmackBot 3000
Posts: 4335
Joined: Wed May 07, 2003 2:10 pm
Name: Anthony Fowler
MTFFL: Oompa Loompas *2004,2007*
MTFFL II: Bitter Midgets *2008, 2009, 2010*
Location: Willy Wonka's Chocolate Factory
Contact:

Post by Oompa Midgets »

i agree he will not be a good nfl WR that is why, if you read the rest of my post, i said switch him back to CB which he played his entire career until they experimented with him at WR at OSU...
User avatar
Jonathan S.
God of Smack Talk
Posts: 2955
Joined: Wed Apr 30, 2003 8:13 am
Name: Jonathan Smallwood
MTFFL: Sheffield Feagle Eagles *1999,2002,2003,2006,2021*
MTFFL II: Gainesboro by Gods *2006*
Location: Up in the UC

Post by Jonathan S. »

I did read it, but why would anyone draft him in the first round and then switch him back to CB? That would be ridiculous when there are CBs available that might actually be worth a first round pick.
You better get on your knees and pray...Sheffield and Gainesboro are on the way.
bilyeuofbaxter
Smack Talking Beast
Posts: 940
Joined: Sat Aug 09, 2003 9:14 am
Name: David Bilyeu
MTFFL: Omicron Persei 8's
Location: Milky Way Galaxy

Post by bilyeuofbaxter »

Still haven't heard what you know about route running.
I'm not cheating. I'm just trying to get away with stuff.
User avatar
Jonathan S.
God of Smack Talk
Posts: 2955
Joined: Wed Apr 30, 2003 8:13 am
Name: Jonathan Smallwood
MTFFL: Sheffield Feagle Eagles *1999,2002,2003,2006,2021*
MTFFL II: Gainesboro by Gods *2006*
Location: Up in the UC

Post by Jonathan S. »

Still haven't heard what you think I don't know about route running.
You better get on your knees and pray...Sheffield and Gainesboro are on the way.
bilyeuofbaxter
Smack Talking Beast
Posts: 940
Joined: Sat Aug 09, 2003 9:14 am
Name: David Bilyeu
MTFFL: Omicron Persei 8's
Location: Milky Way Galaxy

Post by bilyeuofbaxter »

We don't know shit about sports! Get over it. Neither you, me nor anyone that looks at this fantasy site would know a good route runner from a terrible route runner. All you were doing is repeating something you heard or read. I just thought it would be fun to point that out.
I'm not cheating. I'm just trying to get away with stuff.
User avatar
Jonathan S.
God of Smack Talk
Posts: 2955
Joined: Wed Apr 30, 2003 8:13 am
Name: Jonathan Smallwood
MTFFL: Sheffield Feagle Eagles *1999,2002,2003,2006,2021*
MTFFL II: Gainesboro by Gods *2006*
Location: Up in the UC

Post by Jonathan S. »

That's your opinion. I haven't heard anyone say that. They say that about Robert Meachem. The guys in the Tennessean, well a couple, adore Ginn. So does Pogue on the Morning Sports page.

I personally think he is a shit route runner, as evidenced by the fact that his natural position was at corner. I don't want him to be a Titan. And I think he is a shit route runner by my observations and not from what someone else has said. That's my opinion.

Try and have fun with a stronger argument next time.
You better get on your knees and pray...Sheffield and Gainesboro are on the way.
Post Reply