'07 Free Agency
-
bilyeuofbaxter
- Smack Talking Beast
- Posts: 940
- Joined: Sat Aug 09, 2003 9:14 am
- Name: David Bilyeu
- MTFFL: Omicron Persei 8's
- Location: Milky Way Galaxy
-
bilyeuofbaxter
- Smack Talking Beast
- Posts: 940
- Joined: Sat Aug 09, 2003 9:14 am
- Name: David Bilyeu
- MTFFL: Omicron Persei 8's
- Location: Milky Way Galaxy
- Oompa Midgets
- SmackBot 3000
- Posts: 4335
- Joined: Wed May 07, 2003 2:10 pm
- Name: Anthony Fowler
- MTFFL: Oompa Loompas *2004,2007*
- MTFFL II: Bitter Midgets *2008, 2009, 2010*
- Location: Willy Wonka's Chocolate Factory
- Contact:
- Jonathan S.
- God of Smack Talk
- Posts: 2955
- Joined: Wed Apr 30, 2003 8:13 am
- Name: Jonathan Smallwood
- MTFFL: Sheffield Feagle Eagles *1999,2002,2003,2006,2021*
- MTFFL II: Gainesboro by Gods *2006*
- Location: Up in the UC
- Oompa Midgets
- SmackBot 3000
- Posts: 4335
- Joined: Wed May 07, 2003 2:10 pm
- Name: Anthony Fowler
- MTFFL: Oompa Loompas *2004,2007*
- MTFFL II: Bitter Midgets *2008, 2009, 2010*
- Location: Willy Wonka's Chocolate Factory
- Contact:
May 10, 2007, 15:17
Titans :: WR
WR Givens' Status in Doubt For 2007
Jim Wyatt, Nashville Tennessean - [Full Article]
Tennessee Titans WR David Givens revealed he had a second surgery on his left knee roughly six weeks ago, and said his recovery has been slower than he expected. “My expectations are to be back at some time this season, I don’t know exactly when," Givens said. “It is kind of a week-to-week thing right now. When I can start doing some pounding on it, I’ll have a better idea at that time." Givens said he was using a cane up until two weeks ago. In 2006, Givens suffered a torn left ACL, a broken femur, which needed to be repaired with bone plugs, as well as a torn meniscus.
Titans :: WR
WR Givens' Status in Doubt For 2007
Jim Wyatt, Nashville Tennessean - [Full Article]
Tennessee Titans WR David Givens revealed he had a second surgery on his left knee roughly six weeks ago, and said his recovery has been slower than he expected. “My expectations are to be back at some time this season, I don’t know exactly when," Givens said. “It is kind of a week-to-week thing right now. When I can start doing some pounding on it, I’ll have a better idea at that time." Givens said he was using a cane up until two weeks ago. In 2006, Givens suffered a torn left ACL, a broken femur, which needed to be repaired with bone plugs, as well as a torn meniscus.
-
bilyeuofbaxter
- Smack Talking Beast
- Posts: 940
- Joined: Sat Aug 09, 2003 9:14 am
- Name: David Bilyeu
- MTFFL: Omicron Persei 8's
- Location: Milky Way Galaxy
Exactly.
I know nothing about QB evaluation, but I do know something about reading. I read he was voted best QB in his district, therefore I said he's a good QB. What I didn't say was that his mechanics were weak/strong or that his secondary reads on third down blitz's are weak/strong. That would be evaluating.bilyeuofbaxter wrote:Think he was voted best QB in the district.
I'm not cheating. I'm just trying to get away with stuff.
- Agitator
- God of Smack Talk
- Posts: 2759
- Joined: Thu May 08, 2003 4:19 pm
- Name: Mick Reese
- MTFFL: * none - cause that league is inferior to MTFFL2
- MTFFL II: Agitated Hedgehogs *2004,2005,2007*
- Location: The Pig Pen
bilyeuofbaxter wrote:And Mick asked about the use of the words, not the words.
exactly! open your brain, Midget! you are a dumb ass, (as in birdbrain, blockhead, bonehead, boob, buffoon, dimwit, dodo, dolt, donkey, dope, dork, drip, duffer, dullard, dumb bunny, dumb cluck, dumb head, dumb ox, dumbbell, dunderhead, fool, goof, goof ball, goon, half-baked, half-wit, idiot, ignoramus, imbecile, jackass, jerk, knucklehead, lame-brain, lightweight, loon, lout, lunkhead, moron, nerd, nincompoop, ninny, nitwit, numskull, oaf, pinhead, scatterbrain, schmuck, schnook, simpleton, spaz, stoop, twit)!!!!!
* began the midgets fall from success! --- 2011 *