Politics. Music. Movies. TV. Rants. Ravings. Nudity. Oddballity.
-
bilyeuofbaxter
- Smack Talking Beast
- Posts: 940
- Joined: Sat Aug 09, 2003 9:14 am
- Name: David Bilyeu
- MTFFL: Omicron Persei 8's
- Location: Milky Way Galaxy
Post
by bilyeuofbaxter »
"No man, I don't carry cash."
"There's an ATM right down there."
I'm not cheating. I'm just trying to get away with stuff.
-
Jonathan S.
- God of Smack Talk
- Posts: 2955
- Joined: Wed Apr 30, 2003 8:13 am
- Name: Jonathan Smallwood
- MTFFL: Sheffield Feagle Eagles *1999,2002,2003,2006,2021*
- MTFFL II: Gainesboro by Gods *2006*
- Location: Up in the UC
Post
by Jonathan S. »
I can't wait to go back. Let's have an MTFFL/MTFFL II field trip.
You better get on your knees and pray...Sheffield and Gainesboro are on the way.
-
wolfe
- The Commish
- Posts: 3620
- Joined: Tue Apr 29, 2003 4:52 pm
- Name: Jeff Wolfe
- MTFFL: Z-Town Zippers *1998, 2018*
- MTFFL II: Beer Swillers
- Location: MTFFL International Headquarters
-
Contact:
Post
by wolfe »
I'm lost y'all.
The rules are fair. The regulations are fair.
-
bstock
- Smack Guru
- Posts: 1269
- Joined: Thu May 27, 2004 8:44 pm
- Name: B Stockwell
- MTFFL: Radlers
- Location: Gorge TF2 Control
Post
by bstock »
David is so ugly that when he joined an ugly contest, they said, Sorry, No Professionals.
Love, Peace, and Chicken Grease
-
bilyeuofbaxter
- Smack Talking Beast
- Posts: 940
- Joined: Sat Aug 09, 2003 9:14 am
- Name: David Bilyeu
- MTFFL: Omicron Persei 8's
- Location: Milky Way Galaxy
Post
by bilyeuofbaxter »
Nice change of the smack room indices.
I'm not cheating. I'm just trying to get away with stuff.
-
Jonathan S.
- God of Smack Talk
- Posts: 2955
- Joined: Wed Apr 30, 2003 8:13 am
- Name: Jonathan Smallwood
- MTFFL: Sheffield Feagle Eagles *1999,2002,2003,2006,2021*
- MTFFL II: Gainesboro by Gods *2006*
- Location: Up in the UC
Post
by Jonathan S. »
Are you from Florence, KY now?
You better get on your knees and pray...Sheffield and Gainesboro are on the way.
-
wolfe
- The Commish
- Posts: 3620
- Joined: Tue Apr 29, 2003 4:52 pm
- Name: Jeff Wolfe
- MTFFL: Z-Town Zippers *1998, 2018*
- MTFFL II: Beer Swillers
- Location: MTFFL International Headquarters
-
Contact:
Post
by wolfe »
Kiss my grits.
The rules are fair. The regulations are fair.
-
bilyeuofbaxter
- Smack Talking Beast
- Posts: 940
- Joined: Sat Aug 09, 2003 9:14 am
- Name: David Bilyeu
- MTFFL: Omicron Persei 8's
- Location: Milky Way Galaxy
Post
by bilyeuofbaxter »
Mel rules. Alice sucks.
I'm not cheating. I'm just trying to get away with stuff.
-
Jonathan S.
- God of Smack Talk
- Posts: 2955
- Joined: Wed Apr 30, 2003 8:13 am
- Name: Jonathan Smallwood
- MTFFL: Sheffield Feagle Eagles *1999,2002,2003,2006,2021*
- MTFFL II: Gainesboro by Gods *2006*
- Location: Up in the UC
Post
by Jonathan S. »
What? Ain't you know?
You better get on your knees and pray...Sheffield and Gainesboro are on the way.
-
bilyeuofbaxter
- Smack Talking Beast
- Posts: 940
- Joined: Sat Aug 09, 2003 9:14 am
- Name: David Bilyeu
- MTFFL: Omicron Persei 8's
- Location: Milky Way Galaxy
Post
by bilyeuofbaxter »
DAMNIT GET IT RIGHT!!!!
What? You ain't know.
I'm not cheating. I'm just trying to get away with stuff.