i'll give you Ray Lewis and a draft pick for Cedric Benson....
that way you'll get to use Ray Lewis twice!
Blue ... you wanna trade?
- Agitator
- God of Smack Talk
- Posts: 2759
- Joined: Thu May 08, 2003 4:19 pm
- Name: Mick Reese
- MTFFL: * none - cause that league is inferior to MTFFL2
- MTFFL II: Agitated Hedgehogs *2004,2005,2007*
- Location: The Pig Pen
Blue ... you wanna trade?
Last edited by Agitator on Wed Jun 06, 2007 11:44 am, edited 1 time in total.
* began the midgets fall from success! --- 2011 *
-
bilyeuofbaxter
- Smack Talking Beast
- Posts: 940
- Joined: Sat Aug 09, 2003 9:14 am
- Name: David Bilyeu
- MTFFL: Omicron Persei 8's
- Location: Milky Way Galaxy
- Oompa Midgets
- SmackBot 3000
- Posts: 4335
- Joined: Wed May 07, 2003 2:10 pm
- Name: Anthony Fowler
- MTFFL: Oompa Loompas *2004,2007*
- MTFFL II: Bitter Midgets *2008, 2009, 2010*
- Location: Willy Wonka's Chocolate Factory
- Contact:
- Jonathan S.
- God of Smack Talk
- Posts: 2955
- Joined: Wed Apr 30, 2003 8:13 am
- Name: Jonathan Smallwood
- MTFFL: Sheffield Feagle Eagles *1999,2002,2003,2006,2021*
- MTFFL II: Gainesboro by Gods *2006*
- Location: Up in the UC
-
bilyeuofbaxter
- Smack Talking Beast
- Posts: 940
- Joined: Sat Aug 09, 2003 9:14 am
- Name: David Bilyeu
- MTFFL: Omicron Persei 8's
- Location: Milky Way Galaxy
Actually, I even misspell my name. Billiou-Stilwell-Perine House
1476 Richmond Road in Dongan Hills
Built 1670s
A one-and-one-half story farmhouse, built of Dutch-construction, rough cut fieldstone with a steep, medieval-style roof and enormous Dutch fireplace. Pierre Billiou was one of Staten Island’s earliest Walloon settlers. His son-in-law, Captain Thomas Stilwell, who added a section to the house in 1700, was an English adventurer from Gravesend, Brooklyn. The 1700 section has a beautifully paneled fireplace with a feather-edged partition. Later additions were made to the house in 1750, 1790, and 1830. The Perines owned the house during the Revolution when Richmond Road was the King’s Highway and a stagecoach route. The house is owned by the Staten Island Historical Society and is open to the public.
Pierre Billiou was the first "Bilyeu" to come to America. I found this article today about his house still standing on Staten Island. I failed to visit this house when I was in NYC. Next time I go it will be a priority.
1476 Richmond Road in Dongan Hills
Built 1670s
A one-and-one-half story farmhouse, built of Dutch-construction, rough cut fieldstone with a steep, medieval-style roof and enormous Dutch fireplace. Pierre Billiou was one of Staten Island’s earliest Walloon settlers. His son-in-law, Captain Thomas Stilwell, who added a section to the house in 1700, was an English adventurer from Gravesend, Brooklyn. The 1700 section has a beautifully paneled fireplace with a feather-edged partition. Later additions were made to the house in 1750, 1790, and 1830. The Perines owned the house during the Revolution when Richmond Road was the King’s Highway and a stagecoach route. The house is owned by the Staten Island Historical Society and is open to the public.
Pierre Billiou was the first "Bilyeu" to come to America. I found this article today about his house still standing on Staten Island. I failed to visit this house when I was in NYC. Next time I go it will be a priority.
I'm not cheating. I'm just trying to get away with stuff.
-
bilyeuofbaxter
- Smack Talking Beast
- Posts: 940
- Joined: Sat Aug 09, 2003 9:14 am
- Name: David Bilyeu
- MTFFL: Omicron Persei 8's
- Location: Milky Way Galaxy
