My fetal ultrasound

Politics. Music. Movies. TV. Rants. Ravings. Nudity. Oddballity.
Post Reply
wolfe
The Commish
Posts: 3620
Joined: Tue Apr 29, 2003 4:52 pm
Name: Jeff Wolfe
MTFFL: Z-Town Zippers *1998, 2018*
MTFFL II: Beer Swillers
Location: MTFFL International Headquarters
Contact:

My fetal ultrasound

Post by wolfe »

When I was in the womb my mother had an ultrasound and it showed that I had a twin brother. A few weeks later another ultrasound showed that I had absorbed the other baby. Do I regret this? No. Now I have the strength of a grown man and a fetus.
The rules are fair. The regulations are fair.
bilyeuofbaxter
Smack Talking Beast
Posts: 940
Joined: Sat Aug 09, 2003 9:14 am
Name: David Bilyeu
MTFFL: Omicron Persei 8's
Location: Milky Way Galaxy

Post by bilyeuofbaxter »

I say you have neither the strength of a man nor a fetus, a six year old girl is more your style.
I'm not cheating. I'm just trying to get away with stuff.
Post Reply