Politics. Music. Movies. TV. Rants. Ravings. Nudity. Oddballity.
bilyeuofbaxter
Smack Talking Beast
Posts: 940 Joined: Sat Aug 09, 2003 9:14 am
Name: David Bilyeu
MTFFL: Omicron Persei 8's
Location: Milky Way Galaxy
Post
by bilyeuofbaxter » Sun Jul 08, 2007 8:16 pm
I'm not cheating. I'm just trying to get away with stuff.
wolfe
The Commish
Posts: 3620 Joined: Tue Apr 29, 2003 4:52 pm
Name: Jeff Wolfe
MTFFL: Z-Town Zippers *1998, 2018*
MTFFL II: Beer Swillers
Location: MTFFL International Headquarters
Contact:
Post
by wolfe » Sun Jul 08, 2007 9:00 pm
Do you have any articles to back up your selfish littering habits?
The rules are fair. The regulations are fair.
bilyeuofbaxter
Smack Talking Beast
Posts: 940 Joined: Sat Aug 09, 2003 9:14 am
Name: David Bilyeu
MTFFL: Omicron Persei 8's
Location: Milky Way Galaxy
Post
by bilyeuofbaxter » Mon Jul 09, 2007 8:03 am
I haven't littered in a long time, unless you count cigarette butts.
I'm not cheating. I'm just trying to get away with stuff.
wolfe
The Commish
Posts: 3620 Joined: Tue Apr 29, 2003 4:52 pm
Name: Jeff Wolfe
MTFFL: Z-Town Zippers *1998, 2018*
MTFFL II: Beer Swillers
Location: MTFFL International Headquarters
Contact:
Post
by wolfe » Mon Jul 09, 2007 9:16 am
I do count cigarette butts.
Nevertheless, consume! Consume! Oh, and Kill All Humans!
The rules are fair. The regulations are fair.
bilyeuofbaxter
Smack Talking Beast
Posts: 940 Joined: Sat Aug 09, 2003 9:14 am
Name: David Bilyeu
MTFFL: Omicron Persei 8's
Location: Milky Way Galaxy
Post
by bilyeuofbaxter » Mon Jul 23, 2007 12:27 pm
I'm not cheating. I'm just trying to get away with stuff.
bstock
Smack Guru
Posts: 1269 Joined: Thu May 27, 2004 8:44 pm
Name: B Stockwell
MTFFL: Radlers
Location: Gorge TF2 Control
Post
by bstock » Mon Jul 23, 2007 12:34 pm
shopping for purses david?
Love, Peace, and Chicken Grease
Agitator
God of Smack Talk
Posts: 2759 Joined: Thu May 08, 2003 4:19 pm
Name: Mick Reese
MTFFL: * none - cause that league is inferior to MTFFL2
MTFFL II: Agitated Hedgehogs *2004,2005,2007*
Location: The Pig Pen
Post
by Agitator » Mon Jul 23, 2007 12:40 pm
hey, blue...
do you think that one will go with your shoes the best?
* began the midgets fall from success! --- 2011 *
bilyeuofbaxter
Smack Talking Beast
Posts: 940 Joined: Sat Aug 09, 2003 9:14 am
Name: David Bilyeu
MTFFL: Omicron Persei 8's
Location: Milky Way Galaxy
Post
by bilyeuofbaxter » Mon Jul 23, 2007 12:55 pm
Recycling is for people that want to feel good about what they are doing instead of actually making a difference. Reducing and reusing are the keys. I wouldn't buy this thing because a) I don't buy stuff, b) it does look considerably like a purse. But, I do think it is a useful idea.
I'm not cheating. I'm just trying to get away with stuff.
wolfe
The Commish
Posts: 3620 Joined: Tue Apr 29, 2003 4:52 pm
Name: Jeff Wolfe
MTFFL: Z-Town Zippers *1998, 2018*
MTFFL II: Beer Swillers
Location: MTFFL International Headquarters
Contact:
Post
by wolfe » Mon Jul 23, 2007 1:06 pm
Just stop throwing trash out of your car windows and plastic bags won't be a problem. Proper disposal of trash means that it'll be buried in a dump site. Until our "plastic mines" are depleted, that's what I'll continue doing.
The rules are fair. The regulations are fair.
woody
Smack Room Regular
Posts: 247 Joined: Sat Jul 03, 2004 12:31 pm
Name: Jason Woody
MTFFL: Nashville Knuckledraggers
Location: I'm right here man
Post
by woody » Tue Jul 24, 2007 12:45 pm
Every day at work, I throw away a perfectly good ream of paper.
Cover it with gas and set it on fire!