Bonds Countdown

For non-NFL sports. As if they mattered.
wolfe
The Commish
Posts: 3620
Joined: Tue Apr 29, 2003 4:52 pm
Name: Jeff Wolfe
MTFFL: Z-Town Zippers *1998, 2018*
MTFFL II: Beer Swillers
Location: MTFFL International Headquarters
Contact:

Post by wolfe »

No one cares about what - the record or the integrity? I'm not a diehard baseball fan, but I am interested in who has the home run record.
The rules are fair. The regulations are fair.
User avatar
Jonathan S.
God of Smack Talk
Posts: 2955
Joined: Wed Apr 30, 2003 8:13 am
Name: Jonathan Smallwood
MTFFL: Sheffield Feagle Eagles *1999,2002,2003,2006,2021*
MTFFL II: Gainesboro by Gods *2006*
Location: Up in the UC

Post by Jonathan S. »

Obviously, I replied to the Guru, since my reply immediately followed his statement and remained within the flow of the conversation.

And also, one could discern my interest of the homerun record from my previous postings to this topic which was produced by the excitement generated by Barry Lamar and his chase of the record.

And the above is in reply to your question which didn't seem honestly asked to begin with.

I found this slightly amusing today:
on BBC Radio 1's Newsbeat; the British commented on Barry's record breaking homerun. To quote..."he holds the record for most homeruns SCORED."
You better get on your knees and pray...Sheffield and Gainesboro are on the way.
User avatar
Agitator
God of Smack Talk
Posts: 2759
Joined: Thu May 08, 2003 4:19 pm
Name: Mick Reese
MTFFL: * none - cause that league is inferior to MTFFL2
MTFFL II: Agitated Hedgehogs *2004,2005,2007*
Location: The Pig Pen

Post by Agitator »

i'll be glad when we stop hearing Baroid Bond's name...

yeah, he broke the record. now let's move on to FOOTBALL !!!
* began the midgets fall from success! --- 2011 *
The Guru
Smack Talking Beast
Posts: 719
Joined: Sat May 31, 2003 4:29 pm
Name: Shane Eldridge
MTFFL: Riverboat Gamblers *2014*
MTFFL II: Las Vegas Gamblers
Location: Las Vegas

Post by The Guru »

The BBC? What next a subscription to The Economist, and The Wall Street Journal?
bilyeuofbaxter
Smack Talking Beast
Posts: 940
Joined: Sat Aug 09, 2003 9:14 am
Name: David Bilyeu
MTFFL: Omicron Persei 8's
Location: Milky Way Galaxy

Post by bilyeuofbaxter »

I don't get the connection.
I'm not cheating. I'm just trying to get away with stuff.
Post Reply