Aqua Teen Hunger Force Quotes:

Politics. Music. Movies. TV. Rants. Ravings. Nudity. Oddballity.
bilyeuofbaxter
Smack Talking Beast
Posts: 940
Joined: Sat Aug 09, 2003 9:14 am
Name: David Bilyeu
MTFFL: Omicron Persei 8's
Location: Milky Way Galaxy

Aqua Teen Hunger Force Quotes:

Post by bilyeuofbaxter »

Ignignokt: We have your rims now, fat man.
Err: Check it out!
Ignignokt: And now we are off on a quest, for honeys that are beyond fly.
Err: We're gonna get SO laid!
Ignignokt: Err, please. Innuendo.
Err: In YOUR-endo, man!
I'm not cheating. I'm just trying to get away with stuff.
bilyeuofbaxter
Smack Talking Beast
Posts: 940
Joined: Sat Aug 09, 2003 9:14 am
Name: David Bilyeu
MTFFL: Omicron Persei 8's
Location: Milky Way Galaxy

Post by bilyeuofbaxter »

Ignignokt: This pornography is infinitely excellent. This dresser, however, is very boring.
Err: Yeah, get rid of it!
Ignignokt: Torch the dresser, Meatwad!
Meatwad: But this is where Carl keeps his clothes!
Ignignokt: Look, these women don't have any clothes, and they're not complaining.
Err: Yeah man, they're kissing each other!
Ignignokt: And you want Carl to be forever kissed, right?
I'm not cheating. I'm just trying to get away with stuff.
bilyeuofbaxter
Smack Talking Beast
Posts: 940
Joined: Sat Aug 09, 2003 9:14 am
Name: David Bilyeu
MTFFL: Omicron Persei 8's
Location: Milky Way Galaxy

Post by bilyeuofbaxter »

Dr. Weird: Gentlemen! Chop off my head with such velocity that my blood will rocket through my neck, and propel my lifeless body, all the way to Phoenix!
Steve: Wow. Uh, what's in Phoenix?
Dr. Weird: Why, it's your mama, Steve! Get the ax!
I'm not cheating. I'm just trying to get away with stuff.
User avatar
Jonathan S.
God of Smack Talk
Posts: 2955
Joined: Wed Apr 30, 2003 8:13 am
Name: Jonathan Smallwood
MTFFL: Sheffield Feagle Eagles *1999,2002,2003,2006,2021*
MTFFL II: Gainesboro by Gods *2006*
Location: Up in the UC

Post by Jonathan S. »

More, more, more! There were too many pages wasted on puns....ATHF ""'s would have been so much more useful.
You better get on your knees and pray...Sheffield and Gainesboro are on the way.
User avatar
Oompa Midgets
SmackBot 3000
Posts: 4335
Joined: Wed May 07, 2003 2:10 pm
Name: Anthony Fowler
MTFFL: Oompa Loompas *2004,2007*
MTFFL II: Bitter Midgets *2008, 2009, 2010*
Location: Willy Wonka's Chocolate Factory
Contact:

Post by Oompa Midgets »

Ol' Drippy: Idle hands spend time at the genitals, and you know how much God hates that.
bilyeuofbaxter
Smack Talking Beast
Posts: 940
Joined: Sat Aug 09, 2003 9:14 am
Name: David Bilyeu
MTFFL: Omicron Persei 8's
Location: Milky Way Galaxy

Post by bilyeuofbaxter »

Ignignokt: Carl! You're striped with radiation!
Err: [singing] Domo arigatou—
Carl: Shut up about that and you give me that belt right now!
Err: Well try and take it from me, if you think you're man enough!
[Carl takes the Foreigner belt from Err.]
Err: Hey, man! You took my belt!
Ignignokt: Try using the belt without these ... the instructions!
Err: Yeah, let's see ya try!
Carl: I don't need no instructions to know how to rock!

Classic, total classic.
I'm not cheating. I'm just trying to get away with stuff.
bilyeuofbaxter
Smack Talking Beast
Posts: 940
Joined: Sat Aug 09, 2003 9:14 am
Name: David Bilyeu
MTFFL: Omicron Persei 8's
Location: Milky Way Galaxy

Post by bilyeuofbaxter »

Shake: Someone stole my PDA, and I will ruin this house with my anger!
I'm not cheating. I'm just trying to get away with stuff.
User avatar
Jonathan S.
God of Smack Talk
Posts: 2955
Joined: Wed Apr 30, 2003 8:13 am
Name: Jonathan Smallwood
MTFFL: Sheffield Feagle Eagles *1999,2002,2003,2006,2021*
MTFFL II: Gainesboro by Gods *2006*
Location: Up in the UC

Post by Jonathan S. »

Err to Meatwad: That's a good smoker!
You better get on your knees and pray...Sheffield and Gainesboro are on the way.
User avatar
Jonathan S.
God of Smack Talk
Posts: 2955
Joined: Wed Apr 30, 2003 8:13 am
Name: Jonathan Smallwood
MTFFL: Sheffield Feagle Eagles *1999,2002,2003,2006,2021*
MTFFL II: Gainesboro by Gods *2006*
Location: Up in the UC

Post by Jonathan S. »

Shake to Meatwad: Well, I just called Dracula and he's coming over later.
You better get on your knees and pray...Sheffield and Gainesboro are on the way.
bstock
Smack Guru
Posts: 1269
Joined: Thu May 27, 2004 8:44 pm
Name: B Stockwell
MTFFL: Radlers
Location: Gorge TF2 Control

Post by bstock »

Shake: You're both yo-yo's. Shut up ya yo-yo's
Love, Peace, and Chicken Grease
Post Reply