TO Predicts: 100 catches, 1,500 yards, 20 TD's !!!

Talk about the league and your favorite team.
Post Reply
User avatar
Agitator
God of Smack Talk
Posts: 2759
Joined: Thu May 08, 2003 4:19 pm
Name: Mick Reese
MTFFL: * none - cause that league is inferior to MTFFL2
MTFFL II: Agitated Hedgehogs *2004,2005,2007*
Location: The Pig Pen

TO Predicts: 100 catches, 1,500 yards, 20 TD's !!!

Post by Agitator »

http://sports.espn.go.com/fantasy/footb ... id=3004850


An Open Letter to ESPN Fantasy Owners from Terrell Owens

By Terrell Owens

September 4, 2007, 10:11 PM

To All ESPN Fantasy Team Owners,

2007 is going to be a great year … for me and the Dallas Cowboys.

I came into training camp in excellent shape, feeling good about our prospects for the season and proud to be part of the great Dallas Cowboys tradition.

I want to help your fantasy team win its league title … and that means generating huge statistics. This year our offense is set up to make big plays. We worked hard during the preseason and we're going to connect on a lot of touchdowns. Coach and I are on the same page. He understands my role and how I can help us win.

So here is my pledge to all ESPN fantasy owners who draft me in 2007:

I will catch the ball.

I will score touchdowns.

I will have a great season.

Did you see the preseason game against Houston? One touch, one touchdown. That's how it's going to be all year long. I'm aiming for 100 catches, 1,500 yards and at least 20 touchdowns. With our quarterback passing the ball, this is entirely possible.

And speaking of my QB … you might as well draft him too, because he's going to the Pro Bowl this year.

Put me on your team and you won't be disappointed. I am going to help you win your fantasy league this season.

Sincerely,

Terrell Owens, No. 81





I HOPE HE IS RIGHT !!!!!
* began the midgets fall from success! --- 2011 *
bilyeuofbaxter
Smack Talking Beast
Posts: 940
Joined: Sat Aug 09, 2003 9:14 am
Name: David Bilyeu
MTFFL: Omicron Persei 8's
Location: Milky Way Galaxy

Post by bilyeuofbaxter »

Shouldn't he have 100 touchdowns then?
I'm not cheating. I'm just trying to get away with stuff.
Post Reply