New Vol Fan

For non-NFL sports. As if they mattered.
Post Reply
wolfe
The Commish
Posts: 3620
Joined: Tue Apr 29, 2003 4:52 pm
Name: Jeff Wolfe
MTFFL: Z-Town Zippers *1998, 2018*
MTFFL II: Beer Swillers
Location: MTFFL International Headquarters
Contact:

New Vol Fan

Post by wolfe »

An Alabama family of football supporters head out one Saturday to do their Christmas shopping. While in the sports shop the son picks up a VOL jersey and says to his older sister, "I've decided to become a Tennessee fan and I would like this for Christmas".
His big sister is outraged by this and promptly whacks him round the head and says, "Go talk to mother". Off goes the little lad with the VOL jersey in hand and finds his mother. "Mom?"
"Yes son?"
"I've decided I'm going to be a Tennessee fan and I would like this jersey for Christmas". The mother is outraged at this, promptly whacks him around the head and says, "Go talk to your father!" Off he goes with the VOL jersey in hand and finds his father.
"Dad?"
"Yes son?"
"I've decided I'm going to be a Tennessee fan and I would like this jersey for Christmas".
The father is outraged and promptly whacks his son around the head and says, "No son of mine is ever going to be seen in THAT!"
About half an hour later they're all back in the car and heading towards home. The father turns to his son and says "Son, I hope you've learned something today."
The son says, "Yes, Dad, I have."
"Good son, what is it?"


The son replies, "I've only been an Tennessee fan for an hour and I already hate you Alabama bastards."
User avatar
Jonathan S.
God of Smack Talk
Posts: 2955
Joined: Wed Apr 30, 2003 8:13 am
Name: Jonathan Smallwood
MTFFL: Sheffield Feagle Eagles *1999,2002,2003,2006,2021*
MTFFL II: Gainesboro by Gods *2006*
Location: Up in the UC

Post by Jonathan S. »

Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha. I love it. I feel the same way.
You better get on your knees and pray...Sheffield and Gainesboro are on the way.
Post Reply