Fakt 914:
Alcohol may cause drunkeness and nudity.
Fakt 1163:
Life is like a cigarette, smoke it to the butt.
Ok, I stole these from a short on the Sundance Channel. But, if anyone has actually learned anything during your time on Earth, please share them in the above format. The format goes like this, 1) spell fact, fakt 2) assign an arbitrary number to your life experience 3) state what has been learned in a witty manner.
Fakts
-
bilyeuofbaxter
- Smack Talking Beast
- Posts: 940
- Joined: Sat Aug 09, 2003 9:14 am
- Name: David Bilyeu
- MTFFL: Omicron Persei 8's
- Location: Milky Way Galaxy
Fakts
I'm not cheating. I'm just trying to get away with stuff.
- Jonathan S.
- God of Smack Talk
- Posts: 2955
- Joined: Wed Apr 30, 2003 8:13 am
- Name: Jonathan Smallwood
- MTFFL: Sheffield Feagle Eagles *1999,2002,2003,2006,2021*
- MTFFL II: Gainesboro by Gods *2006*
- Location: Up in the UC