will Selvin Young please step forward?

Post Reply
User avatar
Agitator
God of Smack Talk
Posts: 2759
Joined: Thu May 08, 2003 4:19 pm
Name: Mick Reese
MTFFL: * none - cause that league is inferior to MTFFL2
MTFFL II: Agitated Hedgehogs *2004,2005,2007*
Location: The Pig Pen

will Selvin Young please step forward?

Post by Agitator »

October 1, 2007, 12:32
Broncos :: RB

RB Henry Hurting; Status For Week 5 Unknown
Mike Klis, Denver Post - [Full Article]

Denver Broncos RB Travis Henry thought his season was over Sunday when he injured his ankle against the Colts. "I was worried," Henry said as he walked with a pronounced limp from the visitors locker room at the RCA Dome to the team bus. "I felt sharp pain in my knee, first. Then my knee and my ankle. But the X-ray came back negative, so that's a blessing." We will know more Monday,and as the week goes on, but it is a good bet that Henry misses some practice time this week in preparations for the game against San Diego. "I think I'll play," Henry said. "I know my body, and I think things will settle down in a couple days and I'll be able to get back in there."



the by gods must be practicing their players too hard! they keep on getting hurt!!!!!!!!!

RuN SeLvIn, RuN !!!
* began the midgets fall from success! --- 2011 *
Post Reply