A thousand drunken memories demolished

Politics. Music. Movies. TV. Rants. Ravings. Nudity. Oddballity.
Post Reply
wolfe
The Commish
Posts: 3620
Joined: Tue Apr 29, 2003 4:52 pm
Name: Jeff Wolfe
MTFFL: Z-Town Zippers *1998, 2018*
MTFFL II: Beer Swillers
Location: MTFFL International Headquarters
Contact:

A thousand drunken memories demolished

Post by wolfe »

The Joe is no mo'.

Anyone care to share their favorite/worst drunken memories?

Image
The rules are fair. The regulations are fair.
bstock
Smack Guru
Posts: 1269
Joined: Thu May 27, 2004 8:44 pm
Name: B Stockwell
MTFFL: Radlers
Location: Gorge TF2 Control

Post by bstock »

I tried to pick up a woman there once and failed. Eventually, her son approached me and told me to go away.

The hog was tackled by a bouncer for slapping a midget playfully.
Love, Peace, and Chicken Grease
User avatar
Agitator
God of Smack Talk
Posts: 2759
Joined: Thu May 08, 2003 4:19 pm
Name: Mick Reese
MTFFL: * none - cause that league is inferior to MTFFL2
MTFFL II: Agitated Hedgehogs *2004,2005,2007*
Location: The Pig Pen

Post by Agitator »

they came at me from behind! i could have taken all 4 of them if they had given me a chance !!!

they were afraid that i was going to kick the midgets ass.... (for what, who knows....we were drunk, but i'm sure the midget deserved it!)
* began the midgets fall from success! --- 2011 *
bilyeuofbaxter
Smack Talking Beast
Posts: 940
Joined: Sat Aug 09, 2003 9:14 am
Name: David Bilyeu
MTFFL: Omicron Persei 8's
Location: Milky Way Galaxy

Post by bilyeuofbaxter »

Eric, who used to be one the "main" bouncers, has many great stories about Cotton Eyed Joe's. Maybe he will grace you haters with some of them.
I'm not cheating. I'm just trying to get away with stuff.
wolfe
The Commish
Posts: 3620
Joined: Tue Apr 29, 2003 4:52 pm
Name: Jeff Wolfe
MTFFL: Z-Town Zippers *1998, 2018*
MTFFL II: Beer Swillers
Location: MTFFL International Headquarters
Contact:

Post by wolfe »

I used to get yelled at by the bouncers for not tucking my shirt in. I guess the place was too classy for the un-tucked.
The rules are fair. The regulations are fair.
User avatar
Agitator
God of Smack Talk
Posts: 2759
Joined: Thu May 08, 2003 4:19 pm
Name: Mick Reese
MTFFL: * none - cause that league is inferior to MTFFL2
MTFFL II: Agitated Hedgehogs *2004,2005,2007*
Location: The Pig Pen

Post by Agitator »

wolfe wrote:I used to get yelled at by the bouncers for not tucking my shirt in. I guess the place was too classy for the un-tucked.
with the name j-dub, they probably thought you were strapped and they wouldn't be able to tell with your shirt covering it up!
* began the midgets fall from success! --- 2011 *
User avatar
Jonathan S.
God of Smack Talk
Posts: 2955
Joined: Wed Apr 30, 2003 8:13 am
Name: Jonathan Smallwood
MTFFL: Sheffield Feagle Eagles *1999,2002,2003,2006,2021*
MTFFL II: Gainesboro by Gods *2006*
Location: Up in the UC

Post by Jonathan S. »

I fell face first once. I was escorted out by Stocks before the bouncers kicked me out.

Also, about 9 years or so ago, one of my sister's friends came over and stuck her tongue down my throat. Normally, that's a good thing. But she kissed me in front of a girl I was trying to start dating.
You better get on your knees and pray...Sheffield and Gainesboro are on the way.
User avatar
woody
Smack Room Regular
Posts: 247
Joined: Sat Jul 03, 2004 12:31 pm
Name: Jason Woody
MTFFL: Nashville Knuckledraggers
Location: I'm right here man

Post by woody »

Buying 5 Jack & Cokes and 5 shots of Jager for $10, then breaking a pool cue just to let them know that the place sucked...then going back the next week.
Cover it with gas and set it on fire!
User avatar
Jonathan S.
God of Smack Talk
Posts: 2955
Joined: Wed Apr 30, 2003 8:13 am
Name: Jonathan Smallwood
MTFFL: Sheffield Feagle Eagles *1999,2002,2003,2006,2021*
MTFFL II: Gainesboro by Gods *2006*
Location: Up in the UC

Post by Jonathan S. »

Priceless.
You better get on your knees and pray...Sheffield and Gainesboro are on the way.
Post Reply