Haynesworth threatens to quit if "franchised"
-
wolfe
- The Commish
- Posts: 3620
- Joined: Tue Apr 29, 2003 4:52 pm
- Name: Jeff Wolfe
- MTFFL: Z-Town Zippers *1998, 2018*
- MTFFL II: Beer Swillers
- Location: MTFFL International Headquarters
- Contact:
Haynesworth threatens to quit if "franchised"
Tennessee Titans DT Albert Haynesworth said today that he would not accept a franchise tag and would sit out the season instead of taking a contract equal to the average of the top 5 DT salaries. "I'll go down the road and play for the mother fuckin' AAFL before I take that shit," said an agitated Haynesworth. "They think I'm going to play with out a signing bonus? I'm here to get paid, bitch!"
The rules are fair. The regulations are fair.
- Oompa Midgets
- SmackBot 3000
- Posts: 4335
- Joined: Wed May 07, 2003 2:10 pm
- Name: Anthony Fowler
- MTFFL: Oompa Loompas *2004,2007*
- MTFFL II: Bitter Midgets *2008, 2009, 2010*
- Location: Willy Wonka's Chocolate Factory
- Contact:
-
wolfe
- The Commish
- Posts: 3620
- Joined: Tue Apr 29, 2003 4:52 pm
- Name: Jeff Wolfe
- MTFFL: Z-Town Zippers *1998, 2018*
- MTFFL II: Beer Swillers
- Location: MTFFL International Headquarters
- Contact:
Well, since it seems my fake post stirred some emotions. But it was based on a likely scenario.
Here's a no-shit real quote from Haynesworth, "I'd be disappointed because that would mean they don't really want me here long term," Haynesworth said Thursday. "If they franchise me, I feel like they don't really want me here long term, then I'll prepare myself to play like that."
http://tennessean.com/apps/pbcs.dll/art ... 002/SPORTS
Here's a no-shit real quote from Haynesworth, "I'd be disappointed because that would mean they don't really want me here long term," Haynesworth said Thursday. "If they franchise me, I feel like they don't really want me here long term, then I'll prepare myself to play like that."
http://tennessean.com/apps/pbcs.dll/art ... 002/SPORTS
The rules are fair. The regulations are fair.
- Oompa Midgets
- SmackBot 3000
- Posts: 4335
- Joined: Wed May 07, 2003 2:10 pm
- Name: Anthony Fowler
- MTFFL: Oompa Loompas *2004,2007*
- MTFFL II: Bitter Midgets *2008, 2009, 2010*
- Location: Willy Wonka's Chocolate Factory
- Contact:
- Oompa Midgets
- SmackBot 3000
- Posts: 4335
- Joined: Wed May 07, 2003 2:10 pm
- Name: Anthony Fowler
- MTFFL: Oompa Loompas *2004,2007*
- MTFFL II: Bitter Midgets *2008, 2009, 2010*
- Location: Willy Wonka's Chocolate Factory
- Contact: