Best Super Bowl XLII QB Matchup

Talk about the league and your favorite team.
Post Reply

Best Super Bowl XLII QB Matchup

Brady vs Favre
6
67%
Brady vs Manning
2
22%
Rivers vs Favre
0
No votes
Rivers vs Manning
1
11%
 
Total votes: 9

wolfe
The Commish
Posts: 3620
Joined: Tue Apr 29, 2003 4:52 pm
Name: Jeff Wolfe
MTFFL: Z-Town Zippers *1998, 2018*
MTFFL II: Beer Swillers
Location: MTFFL International Headquarters
Contact:

Best Super Bowl XLII QB Matchup

Post by wolfe »

Which matchup is the best story?

Tom Brady vs Brett Favre: The Best Ever versus The Best Ever

Brady vs Eli Manning: Manning still trying to prove himself. Played very well against the Patriots in Week 17.

Phillip Rivers vs Manning: First matchup of the QB's from the huge 2004 Draft Day trade.

Rivers vs Favre: Out with the old; In with the new.
The rules are fair. The regulations are fair.
User avatar
Oompa Midgets
SmackBot 3000
Posts: 4335
Joined: Wed May 07, 2003 2:10 pm
Name: Anthony Fowler
MTFFL: Oompa Loompas *2004,2007*
MTFFL II: Bitter Midgets *2008, 2009, 2010*
Location: Willy Wonka's Chocolate Factory
Contact:

Post by Oompa Midgets »

no-brainer, Brady against Favre!
User avatar
Jonathan S.
God of Smack Talk
Posts: 2955
Joined: Wed Apr 30, 2003 8:13 am
Name: Jonathan Smallwood
MTFFL: Sheffield Feagle Eagles *1999,2002,2003,2006,2021*
MTFFL II: Gainesboro by Gods *2006*
Location: Up in the UC

Post by Jonathan S. »

I'd rather see the Giants and Patriots; quarterback storylines don't interest me.
You better get on your knees and pray...Sheffield and Gainesboro are on the way.
User avatar
Agitator
God of Smack Talk
Posts: 2759
Joined: Thu May 08, 2003 4:19 pm
Name: Mick Reese
MTFFL: * none - cause that league is inferior to MTFFL2
MTFFL II: Agitated Hedgehogs *2004,2005,2007*
Location: The Pig Pen

Post by Agitator »

Oompa Midgets wrote:no-brainer, Brady against Favre!

exactly!
* began the midgets fall from success! --- 2011 *
wolfe
The Commish
Posts: 3620
Joined: Tue Apr 29, 2003 4:52 pm
Name: Jeff Wolfe
MTFFL: Z-Town Zippers *1998, 2018*
MTFFL II: Beer Swillers
Location: MTFFL International Headquarters
Contact:

Post by wolfe »

Can't wait. I haven't been this excited for a Super Bowl since the Titans were there. I WANT TO SEE 19-0!!!!!!
The rules are fair. The regulations are fair.
User avatar
Oompa Midgets
SmackBot 3000
Posts: 4335
Joined: Wed May 07, 2003 2:10 pm
Name: Anthony Fowler
MTFFL: Oompa Loompas *2004,2007*
MTFFL II: Bitter Midgets *2008, 2009, 2010*
Location: Willy Wonka's Chocolate Factory
Contact:

Post by Oompa Midgets »

Not me, I hate the damn Patriots and I wanna see the Gmen take them down like they should have in Week 17!!!
User avatar
Jonathan S.
God of Smack Talk
Posts: 2955
Joined: Wed Apr 30, 2003 8:13 am
Name: Jonathan Smallwood
MTFFL: Sheffield Feagle Eagles *1999,2002,2003,2006,2021*
MTFFL II: Gainesboro by Gods *2006*
Location: Up in the UC

Post by Jonathan S. »

I hate the Pats too, but I agree with Jeffrey...I want to see 19 and 0. Can't wait.
You better get on your knees and pray...Sheffield and Gainesboro are on the way.
Post Reply