Looky at my new Toys!!

Politics. Music. Movies. TV. Rants. Ravings. Nudity. Oddballity.
User avatar
wagordy
Smack Talking Beast
Posts: 593
Joined: Tue Apr 29, 2003 9:59 pm
Name: Will Gordy
MTFFL: Nashville Salamanders *2010*
Location: Stuck in Paydirt!!!

Looky at my new Toys!!

Post by wagordy »

Tax refunds are cool:

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B000HGSL4E
http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B000SC48MQ

I have been waiting long long time to do this!!!!


Daddy gets a toy!
Nashville Salamanders, the only team to win a division with a sub .500 record.
wolfe
The Commish
Posts: 3620
Joined: Tue Apr 29, 2003 4:52 pm
Name: Jeff Wolfe
MTFFL: Z-Town Zippers *1998, 2018*
MTFFL II: Beer Swillers
Location: MTFFL International Headquarters
Contact:

Post by wolfe »

Welcome to the 21st Century!
The rules are fair. The regulations are fair.
User avatar
wagordy
Smack Talking Beast
Posts: 593
Joined: Tue Apr 29, 2003 9:59 pm
Name: Will Gordy
MTFFL: Nashville Salamanders *2010*
Location: Stuck in Paydirt!!!

Post by wagordy »

Yeah!!!!

But some of us dont have dispsable income to join the 21st century.
Nashville Salamanders, the only team to win a division with a sub .500 record.
wolfe
The Commish
Posts: 3620
Joined: Tue Apr 29, 2003 4:52 pm
Name: Jeff Wolfe
MTFFL: Z-Town Zippers *1998, 2018*
MTFFL II: Beer Swillers
Location: MTFFL International Headquarters
Contact:

Post by wolfe »

Try this - don't give the government a free loan.

Adjust your W-4 to a more appropriate withholding amount. You'll get a bigger paycheck. That splurge on toys could be converted to an extra $200/month during the year.

http://www.paycheckcity.com/netpaycalc/ ... ulator.asp
The rules are fair. The regulations are fair.
User avatar
Agitator
God of Smack Talk
Posts: 2759
Joined: Thu May 08, 2003 4:19 pm
Name: Mick Reese
MTFFL: * none - cause that league is inferior to MTFFL2
MTFFL II: Agitated Hedgehogs *2004,2005,2007*
Location: The Pig Pen

Post by Agitator »

j-dub.... let the man have his toys!
* began the midgets fall from success! --- 2011 *
User avatar
Oompa Midgets
SmackBot 3000
Posts: 4335
Joined: Wed May 07, 2003 2:10 pm
Name: Anthony Fowler
MTFFL: Oompa Loompas *2004,2007*
MTFFL II: Bitter Midgets *2008, 2009, 2010*
Location: Willy Wonka's Chocolate Factory
Contact:

Post by Oompa Midgets »

Congrats Will, J-Dub doesn't realize how much money it takes to raise children and a wife!!!

I hope you have better luck with your Sony equipment than I have had. I swore their electronics off years ago. After problems with a couple televisions, numerous stereo receivers, car cd players and home cd players I will never own another Sony again Image
Last edited by Oompa Midgets on Sat Feb 16, 2008 9:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.
wolfe
The Commish
Posts: 3620
Joined: Tue Apr 29, 2003 4:52 pm
Name: Jeff Wolfe
MTFFL: Z-Town Zippers *1998, 2018*
MTFFL II: Beer Swillers
Location: MTFFL International Headquarters
Contact:

Post by wolfe »

By all means enjoy your toys. I have 12 year old Sony equipment that works fine.

I'm probably the last person to be giving out tax advice. I owe over $1,000 to the IRS this year. I'm probably going to have to sell my toys to make my tax payment. See ya in the 19th century!
The rules are fair. The regulations are fair.
User avatar
Jonathan S.
God of Smack Talk
Posts: 2955
Joined: Wed Apr 30, 2003 8:13 am
Name: Jonathan Smallwood
MTFFL: Sheffield Feagle Eagles *1999,2002,2003,2006,2021*
MTFFL II: Gainesboro by Gods *2006*
Location: Up in the UC

Post by Jonathan S. »

Congratulations Daddy.
You better get on your knees and pray...Sheffield and Gainesboro are on the way.
User avatar
wagordy
Smack Talking Beast
Posts: 593
Joined: Tue Apr 29, 2003 9:59 pm
Name: Will Gordy
MTFFL: Nashville Salamanders *2010*
Location: Stuck in Paydirt!!!

Post by wagordy »

I dont claim anything and I have no idea how to adjust what I give every check to consider the tax breaks on child care and mortagage and student loan interest as well as charitable giving. One thing I dont want is to owe at tax time.
Nashville Salamanders, the only team to win a division with a sub .500 record.
thechosenone
Smack Guru
Posts: 1043
Joined: Mon May 05, 2003 9:59 pm
Name: Scott McCrary
MTFFL II: The Chosen One *2002,2003*

Post by thechosenone »

you must make too much cash wolfe !!!!!!! share the wealth
it's time to reclaim what is rightfully mine.
Post Reply