For non-NFL sports. As if they mattered.
the Man, the Myth...
Smack Talking Beast
Posts: 643 Joined: Mon May 17, 2004 12:23 pm
Name: John Flatt
MTFFL: Putnam Punishers *2012, 2013, 2016*
MTFFL II: Smyrna Havoc *2011, 2012*
Location: Murfreesboro,TN
Post
by the Man, the Myth... » Sun Mar 02, 2008 7:27 pm
I have 4 tickets to the Bristol race that is in 2 weeks. If any of you guys want to buy them or know someone who might want to buy them, please let me know.
Agitator
God of Smack Talk
Posts: 2759 Joined: Thu May 08, 2003 4:19 pm
Name: Mick Reese
MTFFL: * none - cause that league is inferior to MTFFL2
MTFFL II: Agitated Hedgehogs *2004,2005,2007*
Location: The Pig Pen
Post
by Agitator » Sun Mar 02, 2008 9:00 pm
how much?
* began the midgets fall from success! --- 2011 *
Agitator
God of Smack Talk
Posts: 2759 Joined: Thu May 08, 2003 4:19 pm
Name: Mick Reese
MTFFL: * none - cause that league is inferior to MTFFL2
MTFFL II: Agitated Hedgehogs *2004,2005,2007*
Location: The Pig Pen
Post
by Agitator » Sun Mar 02, 2008 9:00 pm
how much?
* began the midgets fall from success! --- 2011 *
the Man, the Myth...
Smack Talking Beast
Posts: 643 Joined: Mon May 17, 2004 12:23 pm
Name: John Flatt
MTFFL: Putnam Punishers *2012, 2013, 2016*
MTFFL II: Smyrna Havoc *2011, 2012*
Location: Murfreesboro,TN
Post
by the Man, the Myth... » Sun Mar 02, 2008 10:44 pm
Face value is $93. Throw Moss or Owens my way and I will see what I can do to get those rates lowered. Speaking of rates...I was looking to buy a house. Who is it you work for?
Agitator
God of Smack Talk
Posts: 2759 Joined: Thu May 08, 2003 4:19 pm
Name: Mick Reese
MTFFL: * none - cause that league is inferior to MTFFL2
MTFFL II: Agitated Hedgehogs *2004,2005,2007*
Location: The Pig Pen
Post
by Agitator » Mon Mar 03, 2008 12:14 pm
$93 a piece or is it $93 for all? i've never been to a race before but have been wanting to see what all the fuss is about.
I work for US Bank! I'd love to help you buy something... (the free win in MTFFL2 is still in effect).
I may be able to part with Moss, but not Owens.
* began the midgets fall from success! --- 2011 *
wolfe
The Commish
Posts: 3620 Joined: Tue Apr 29, 2003 4:52 pm
Name: Jeff Wolfe
MTFFL: Z-Town Zippers *1998, 2018*
MTFFL II: Beer Swillers
Location: MTFFL International Headquarters
Contact:
Post
by wolfe » Mon Mar 03, 2008 12:26 pm
Agitator wrote: the free win in MTFFL2 is still in effect
Seriously, trading players for cash (or tickets) is one thing, but willfully losing a game is another. Please stop offering a free W.
The rules are fair. The regulations are fair.
Agitator
God of Smack Talk
Posts: 2759 Joined: Thu May 08, 2003 4:19 pm
Name: Mick Reese
MTFFL: * none - cause that league is inferior to MTFFL2
MTFFL II: Agitated Hedgehogs *2004,2005,2007*
Location: The Pig Pen
Post
by Agitator » Mon Mar 03, 2008 1:27 pm
HAHAHA....
OK
* began the midgets fall from success! --- 2011 *
bilyeuofbaxter
Smack Talking Beast
Posts: 940 Joined: Sat Aug 09, 2003 9:14 am
Name: David Bilyeu
MTFFL: Omicron Persei 8's
Location: Milky Way Galaxy
Post
by bilyeuofbaxter » Tue Mar 04, 2008 9:17 am
How much can I get for throwing a game?
I'm not cheating. I'm just trying to get away with stuff.
the Man, the Myth...
Smack Talking Beast
Posts: 643 Joined: Mon May 17, 2004 12:23 pm
Name: John Flatt
MTFFL: Putnam Punishers *2012, 2013, 2016*
MTFFL II: Smyrna Havoc *2011, 2012*
Location: Murfreesboro,TN
Post
by the Man, the Myth... » Tue Mar 04, 2008 6:18 pm
They are $93 each. Section K Row 32.
wolfe
The Commish
Posts: 3620 Joined: Tue Apr 29, 2003 4:52 pm
Name: Jeff Wolfe
MTFFL: Z-Town Zippers *1998, 2018*
MTFFL II: Beer Swillers
Location: MTFFL International Headquarters
Contact:
Post
by wolfe » Tue Mar 04, 2008 11:12 pm
Still having trouble selling the tickets? I can contact my people in E. Tenn. to see if they know anyone interested.
The rules are fair. The regulations are fair.