j-dub.... do we have an official waiting list somewhere for this league?
i hear we are losing j-lo... and possibly carl.
the midget said that crow wanted to join and i'm sure my brother would want to join.
MTFFL 2 Waiting List
- Agitator
- God of Smack Talk
- Posts: 2759
- Joined: Thu May 08, 2003 4:19 pm
- Name: Mick Reese
- MTFFL: * none - cause that league is inferior to MTFFL2
- MTFFL II: Agitated Hedgehogs *2004,2005,2007*
- Location: The Pig Pen
MTFFL 2 Waiting List
* began the midgets fall from success! --- 2011 *
-
wolfe
- The Commish
- Posts: 3620
- Joined: Tue Apr 29, 2003 4:52 pm
- Name: Jeff Wolfe
- MTFFL: Z-Town Zippers *1998, 2018*
- MTFFL II: Beer Swillers
- Location: MTFFL International Headquarters
- Contact:
Re: MTFFL 2 Waiting List
I guess this is the official waiting list then. I've heard a few other names mentioned too.
I'm still waiting for absolute confirmation that Jonathan Love and Carl aren't coming back.
I'm still waiting for absolute confirmation that Jonathan Love and Carl aren't coming back.
The rules are fair. The regulations are fair.