Alternate Draft Location

General announcements and rules that affect both leagues.
User avatar
Oompa Midgets
SmackBot 3000
Posts: 4335
Joined: Wed May 07, 2003 2:10 pm
Name: Anthony Fowler
MTFFL: Oompa Loompas *2004,2007*
MTFFL II: Bitter Midgets *2008, 2009, 2010*
Location: Willy Wonka's Chocolate Factory
Contact:

Re: Alternate Draft Location

Post by Oompa Midgets »

I don't like the idea of being stuck at a bar for 8-10+ hours.
User avatar
the Man, the Myth...
Smack Talking Beast
Posts: 643
Joined: Mon May 17, 2004 12:23 pm
Name: John Flatt
MTFFL: Putnam Punishers *2012, 2013, 2016*
MTFFL II: Smyrna Havoc *2011, 2012*
Location: Murfreesboro,TN

Re: Alternate Draft Location

Post by the Man, the Myth... »

Jonathan S. wrote:[quote="I drive half way to Knoxville every weekend, so driving to Cookeville is not a problem for me!! :D
So, you're driving to Cookeville every weekend anyway?[/quote]


That should have been that I drive halfway to Knoxville every other weekend. Not every...sorry.
...The Legend
User avatar
Jonathan S.
God of Smack Talk
Posts: 2955
Joined: Wed Apr 30, 2003 8:13 am
Name: Jonathan Smallwood
MTFFL: Sheffield Feagle Eagles *1999,2002,2003,2006,2021*
MTFFL II: Gainesboro by Gods *2006*
Location: Up in the UC

Re: Alternate Draft Location

Post by Jonathan S. »

Oompa Midgets wrote:I don't like the idea of being stuck at a bar for 8-10+ hours.
It's not a bar....it's a reception room. We're not going to anyway; so, stop your complaining.
You better get on your knees and pray...Sheffield and Gainesboro are on the way.
User avatar
Oompa Midgets
SmackBot 3000
Posts: 4335
Joined: Wed May 07, 2003 2:10 pm
Name: Anthony Fowler
MTFFL: Oompa Loompas *2004,2007*
MTFFL II: Bitter Midgets *2008, 2009, 2010*
Location: Willy Wonka's Chocolate Factory
Contact:

Re: Alternate Draft Location

Post by Oompa Midgets »

Jonathan S. wrote:
Oompa Midgets wrote:I don't like the idea of being stuck at a bar for 8-10+ hours.
It's not a bar....it's a reception room. We're not going to anyway; so, stop your complaining.
And where might this reception room at C-daddy's be? I'm not the only one who does not like the idea so :double-middle-finger:
wolfe
The Commish
Posts: 3620
Joined: Tue Apr 29, 2003 4:52 pm
Name: Jeff Wolfe
MTFFL: Z-Town Zippers *1998, 2018*
MTFFL II: Beer Swillers
Location: MTFFL International Headquarters
Contact:

Re: Alternate Draft Location

Post by wolfe »

They added on to the downstairs area. I guess it is largely unused all day long.

But that's OK. Most people are more comfortable with the private residence setting. I just thought I would throw the idea out there. There has been enough opposition to shoot down the idea.
The rules are fair. The regulations are fair.
User avatar
Jonathan S.
God of Smack Talk
Posts: 2955
Joined: Wed Apr 30, 2003 8:13 am
Name: Jonathan Smallwood
MTFFL: Sheffield Feagle Eagles *1999,2002,2003,2006,2021*
MTFFL II: Gainesboro by Gods *2006*
Location: Up in the UC

Re: Alternate Draft Location

Post by Jonathan S. »

Oompa Midgets wrote:
Jonathan S. wrote:
Oompa Midgets wrote:I don't like the idea of being stuck at a bar for 8-10+ hours.
It's not a bar....it's a reception room. We're not going to anyway; so, stop your complaining.
And where might this reception room at C-daddy's be? I'm not the only one who does not like the idea so :double-middle-finger:
:double-middle-finger: :double-middle-finger: :double-middle-finger: :double-middle-finger:
You better get on your knees and pray...Sheffield and Gainesboro are on the way.
User avatar
Jonathan S.
God of Smack Talk
Posts: 2955
Joined: Wed Apr 30, 2003 8:13 am
Name: Jonathan Smallwood
MTFFL: Sheffield Feagle Eagles *1999,2002,2003,2006,2021*
MTFFL II: Gainesboro by Gods *2006*
Location: Up in the UC

Re: Alternate Draft Location

Post by Jonathan S. »

the Man, the Myth... wrote:
Jonathan S. wrote:[quote="I drive half way to Knoxville every weekend, so driving to Cookeville is not a problem for me!! :D
This is giving me a headache...where are you drivng to every other weekend?
You better get on your knees and pray...Sheffield and Gainesboro are on the way.
User avatar
the Man, the Myth...
Smack Talking Beast
Posts: 643
Joined: Mon May 17, 2004 12:23 pm
Name: John Flatt
MTFFL: Putnam Punishers *2012, 2013, 2016*
MTFFL II: Smyrna Havoc *2011, 2012*
Location: Murfreesboro,TN

Re: Alternate Draft Location

Post by the Man, the Myth... »

Not to add any more to the confusion, but lets have it a Deja Vu! Its been a year or so since Ive been there but I vaguely remember a big screen there we could hook the laptop up to. :lol:
...The Legend
User avatar
the Man, the Myth...
Smack Talking Beast
Posts: 643
Joined: Mon May 17, 2004 12:23 pm
Name: John Flatt
MTFFL: Putnam Punishers *2012, 2013, 2016*
MTFFL II: Smyrna Havoc *2011, 2012*
Location: Murfreesboro,TN

Re: Alternate Draft Location

Post by the Man, the Myth... »

I drive from Murfreesboro halfway to Knoxville every other weekend. I could add a Mapquest to this if you would like! :P
...The Legend
User avatar
Agitator
God of Smack Talk
Posts: 2759
Joined: Thu May 08, 2003 4:19 pm
Name: Mick Reese
MTFFL: * none - cause that league is inferior to MTFFL2
MTFFL II: Agitated Hedgehogs *2004,2005,2007*
Location: The Pig Pen

Re: Alternate Draft Location

Post by Agitator »

wolfe wrote:I just thought I would throw the idea out there. There has been enough opposition to shoot down the idea.

unless mtffl is paying everyone's tab... dumb idea, j-dub. good try though....
* began the midgets fall from success! --- 2011 *
Post Reply