(first off... this is just smack, so don't take it personal)
where did you come from? do you watch football or ever played in a fantasy league?
why would you just drop ANDRE JOHNSON ?!?!?!? you've got 8 players on your team, so that means you will save two of the following players: dwight freeney, roy williams (the safety) and adam vinateri.
no one has ever froze a kicker so you might be the first! freeney and williams put up shitty fantasy numbers.
either way, i'm glad you're in my division.... gives me an easy two wins each year!
GET AGITATED !!!
Brian O"Sally???
- Agitator
- God of Smack Talk
- Posts: 2759
- Joined: Thu May 08, 2003 4:19 pm
- Name: Mick Reese
- MTFFL: * none - cause that league is inferior to MTFFL2
- MTFFL II: Agitated Hedgehogs *2004,2005,2007*
- Location: The Pig Pen
Brian O"Sally???
* began the midgets fall from success! --- 2011 *
- Oompa Midgets
- SmackBot 3000
- Posts: 4335
- Joined: Wed May 07, 2003 2:10 pm
- Name: Anthony Fowler
- MTFFL: Oompa Loompas *2004,2007*
- MTFFL II: Bitter Midgets *2008, 2009, 2010*
- Location: Willy Wonka's Chocolate Factory
- Contact:
Re: Brian O"Sally???
Second off, don't listen to the swine!
You seriously could have one of the best offenses in the league had you kept AJ over some kicker
If you want him back I'll trade him to you. j/k
I will drop him if you want him back, but he will only be dropped to go to your team. I can't believe I'm offering that to a division foe, but I'm feeling generous
You seriously could have one of the best offenses in the league had you kept AJ over some kicker
If you want him back I'll trade him to you. j/k
I will drop him if you want him back, but he will only be dropped to go to your team. I can't believe I'm offering that to a division foe, but I'm feeling generous
-
Viper 171
- Smack Room Creeper
- Posts: 3
- Joined: Tue Jul 29, 2008 10:11 pm
- Name: Brian O Saile
- MTFFL II: Tennessee River Rats
Re: Brian O"Sally???
I will take him back. I have never been in an individual defensive player league, I did not know the value for defense in pre-draft. must not be much.... thanks
- Oompa Midgets
- SmackBot 3000
- Posts: 4335
- Joined: Wed May 07, 2003 2:10 pm
- Name: Anthony Fowler
- MTFFL: Oompa Loompas *2004,2007*
- MTFFL II: Bitter Midgets *2008, 2009, 2010*
- Location: Willy Wonka's Chocolate Factory
- Contact:
Re: Brian O"Sally???
First you gotta explain the Viper 171 moniker.Viper 171 wrote:I will take him back. I have never been in an individual defensive player league, I did not know the value for defense in pre-draft. must not be much.... thanks
-
Viper 171
- Smack Room Creeper
- Posts: 3
- Joined: Tue Jul 29, 2008 10:11 pm
- Name: Brian O Saile
- MTFFL II: Tennessee River Rats
Re: Brian O"Sally???
disc golf. viper is the name of a disc and 171 is the weight, which can vary from anywhere from 150 to 175. I prefer 171. thanks for johnson back 
- Agitator
- God of Smack Talk
- Posts: 2759
- Joined: Thu May 08, 2003 4:19 pm
- Name: Mick Reese
- MTFFL: * none - cause that league is inferior to MTFFL2
- MTFFL II: Agitated Hedgehogs *2004,2005,2007*
- Location: The Pig Pen
Re: Brian O"Sally???
Viper 171 wrote:disc golf. viper is the name of a disc and 171 is the weight, which can vary from anywhere from 150 to 175. I prefer 171. thanks for johnson back
looks like we got another nerd in teh league! as b-stock, j-small and j-dub would say, "NERDERY IS AFOOT" !
as for the defensive players, who got you to join the league? are they not giving you any hints????
defensive players are valuable, but just NOT THOSE 2 !!!
* began the midgets fall from success! --- 2011 *
-
The Guru
- Smack Talking Beast
- Posts: 719
- Joined: Sat May 31, 2003 4:29 pm
- Name: Shane Eldridge
- MTFFL: Riverboat Gamblers *2014*
- MTFFL II: Las Vegas Gamblers
- Location: Las Vegas
Re: Brian O"Sally???
Dude shut up and let it go, and take your Fantasy Football God attitude and shove it up your ass.
You want to pick on someone? Pick on me.
You want to pick on someone? Pick on me.
- Agitator
- God of Smack Talk
- Posts: 2759
- Joined: Thu May 08, 2003 4:19 pm
- Name: Mick Reese
- MTFFL: * none - cause that league is inferior to MTFFL2
- MTFFL II: Agitated Hedgehogs *2004,2005,2007*
- Location: The Pig Pen
Re: Brian O"Sally???
The Guru wrote:Dude shut up and let it go, and take your Fantasy Football God attitude and shove it up your ass.
here's something for your ass!
* began the midgets fall from success! --- 2011 *
-
wolfe
- The Commish
- Posts: 3620
- Joined: Tue Apr 29, 2003 4:52 pm
- Name: Jeff Wolfe
- MTFFL: Z-Town Zippers *1998, 2018*
- MTFFL II: Beer Swillers
- Location: MTFFL International Headquarters
- Contact:
Re: Brian O"Sally???
Wow you guys are so nice all of a sudden. First you jump all over a guy for dropping a player then you offer to give him back.
There is only one loser that keeps repeating that stupid phrase and it is not me or Brian S.as b-stock, j-small and j-dub would say, "NERDERY IS AFOOT" !
The rules are fair. The regulations are fair.
- Oompa Midgets
- SmackBot 3000
- Posts: 4335
- Joined: Wed May 07, 2003 2:10 pm
- Name: Anthony Fowler
- MTFFL: Oompa Loompas *2004,2007*
- MTFFL II: Bitter Midgets *2008, 2009, 2010*
- Location: Willy Wonka's Chocolate Factory
- Contact:
Re: Brian O"Sally???
Uhhh, I never jumped on him. I just told him he could have him back.wolfe wrote:Wow you guys are so nice all of a sudden. First you jump all over a guy for dropping a player then you offer to give him back.
There is only one loser that keeps repeating that stupid phrase and it is not me or Brian S.as b-stock, j-small and j-dub would say, "NERDERY IS AFOOT" !