I hope you score a few more so I don't lose because of that wonderful HFA.
Week 4
- Oompa Midgets
- SmackBot 3000
- Posts: 4335
- Joined: Wed May 07, 2003 2:10 pm
- Name: Anthony Fowler
- MTFFL: Oompa Loompas *2004,2007*
- MTFFL II: Bitter Midgets *2008, 2009, 2010*
- Location: Willy Wonka's Chocolate Factory
- Contact:
Week 4
Congrats by Gods, the Midgets offense didn't show up this week
I hope you score a few more so I don't lose because of that wonderful HFA.
I hope you score a few more so I don't lose because of that wonderful HFA.
-
The Guru
- Smack Talking Beast
- Posts: 719
- Joined: Sat May 31, 2003 4:29 pm
- Name: Shane Eldridge
- MTFFL: Riverboat Gamblers *2014*
- MTFFL II: Las Vegas Gamblers
- Location: Las Vegas
Re: Week 4
Wow and no excuses in the fine print, Unbelievable You were thinking undefeated season? I guess you are crushed.Losing has never suited you better midget.