Salary Cap FFL
- Oompa Midgets
- SmackBot 3000
- Posts: 4335
- Joined: Wed May 07, 2003 2:10 pm
- Name: Anthony Fowler
- MTFFL: Oompa Loompas *2004,2007*
- MTFFL II: Bitter Midgets *2008, 2009, 2010*
- Location: Willy Wonka's Chocolate Factory
- Contact:
Re: Salary Cap FFL
I am going to do fractional points. As for the distance of TD scoring, I'll see what the consensus is before I make a decision.
I'm quitting a few leagues next season.
I'm quitting a few leagues next season.
- Oompa Midgets
- SmackBot 3000
- Posts: 4335
- Joined: Wed May 07, 2003 2:10 pm
- Name: Anthony Fowler
- MTFFL: Oompa Loompas *2004,2007*
- MTFFL II: Bitter Midgets *2008, 2009, 2010*
- Location: Willy Wonka's Chocolate Factory
- Contact:
Re: Salary Cap FFL
We have 8 owners, and we're looking for more! This league will begin soon after the NFL draft. I'd like more MTFFLers in there, but I will soon begin looking for outsiders. Let me know if you have interest!!!
- Jonathan S.
- God of Smack Talk
- Posts: 2955
- Joined: Wed Apr 30, 2003 8:13 am
- Name: Jonathan Smallwood
- MTFFL: Sheffield Feagle Eagles *1999,2002,2003,2006,2021*
- MTFFL II: Gainesboro by Gods *2006*
- Location: Up in the UC
Re: Salary Cap FFL
Maybe...remind me.
You better get on your knees and pray...Sheffield and Gainesboro are on the way.
- Oompa Midgets
- SmackBot 3000
- Posts: 4335
- Joined: Wed May 07, 2003 2:10 pm
- Name: Anthony Fowler
- MTFFL: Oompa Loompas *2004,2007*
- MTFFL II: Bitter Midgets *2008, 2009, 2010*
- Location: Willy Wonka's Chocolate Factory
- Contact:
Re: Salary Cap FFL
Okay guys, time to take a recount and see if we can't recruit a few more owners.
Current committed owners:
Anthony Fowler
Brian Stockwell
Ernie Goens
Will Gordy
Mick Reese
Matt Photivihok
Chris Reese
John Flatt
We need at least 4 more owners if all of these guys still plan on playing. I would like to have 14-16 teams. Teams won't be watered down even with that many because we can start a maximum of two running backs! This makes the other positions just as important which many leagues lack.
If any of you know of a friend who may be interested in playing let me know!
Current committed owners:
Anthony Fowler
Brian Stockwell
Ernie Goens
Will Gordy
Mick Reese
Matt Photivihok
Chris Reese
John Flatt
We need at least 4 more owners if all of these guys still plan on playing. I would like to have 14-16 teams. Teams won't be watered down even with that many because we can start a maximum of two running backs! This makes the other positions just as important which many leagues lack.
If any of you know of a friend who may be interested in playing let me know!
- Oompa Midgets
- SmackBot 3000
- Posts: 4335
- Joined: Wed May 07, 2003 2:10 pm
- Name: Anthony Fowler
- MTFFL: Oompa Loompas *2004,2007*
- MTFFL II: Bitter Midgets *2008, 2009, 2010*
- Location: Willy Wonka's Chocolate Factory
- Contact:
Re: Salary Cap FFL
dammit
- wagordy
- Smack Talking Beast
- Posts: 593
- Joined: Tue Apr 29, 2003 9:59 pm
- Name: Will Gordy
- MTFFL: Nashville Salamanders *2010*
- Location: Stuck in Paydirt!!!
Re: Salary Cap FFL
Why so?bstock wrote:scratch me from the list
Nashville Salamanders, the only team to win a division with a sub .500 record.
- the Man, the Myth...
- Smack Talking Beast
- Posts: 643
- Joined: Mon May 17, 2004 12:23 pm
- Name: John Flatt
- MTFFL: Putnam Punishers *2012, 2013, 2016*
- MTFFL II: Smyrna Havoc *2011, 2012*
- Location: Murfreesboro,TN
Re: Salary Cap FFL
Hey, I hate to do it, but scratch me from the list also please. I just dont have the time nor the money to be in any more leagues this year. I catch enough grief from my wife for the ones Im already in!!
...The Legend
-
bstock
- Smack Guru
- Posts: 1269
- Joined: Thu May 27, 2004 8:44 pm
- Name: B Stockwell
- MTFFL: Radlers
- Location: Gorge TF2 Control
Re: Salary Cap FFL
the Man, the Myth... wrote:Hey, I hate to do it, but scratch me from the list also please. I just dont have the time nor the money to be in any more leagues this year. I catch enough grief from my wife for the ones Im already in!!
ditto
Love, Peace, and Chicken Grease
- Oompa Midgets
- SmackBot 3000
- Posts: 4335
- Joined: Wed May 07, 2003 2:10 pm
- Name: Anthony Fowler
- MTFFL: Oompa Loompas *2004,2007*
- MTFFL II: Bitter Midgets *2008, 2009, 2010*
- Location: Willy Wonka's Chocolate Factory
- Contact:
Re: Salary Cap FFL
Smallwood, do you still have your balls? Obviously John and Brian lost theirs. Maybe you should have drawn up a fantasy football pre-nup. 