Salary Cap FFL
- the Man, the Myth...
- Smack Talking Beast
- Posts: 643
- Joined: Mon May 17, 2004 12:23 pm
- Name: John Flatt
- MTFFL: Putnam Punishers *2012, 2013, 2016*
- MTFFL II: Smyrna Havoc *2011, 2012*
- Location: Murfreesboro,TN
Re: Salary Cap FFL
Hey! I know where my balls are!! If you dont believe me, go look in my wifes purse!
Anyway, not all of us are so lucky to find our match in our love life and fantasy football life. I have to congratulate Anthony and Mick on finding each other. Its just precious those two!! 
...The Legend
- Oompa Midgets
- SmackBot 3000
- Posts: 4335
- Joined: Wed May 07, 2003 2:10 pm
- Name: Anthony Fowler
- MTFFL: Oompa Loompas *2004,2007*
- MTFFL II: Bitter Midgets *2008, 2009, 2010*
- Location: Willy Wonka's Chocolate Factory
- Contact:
MTSCL
The '09 site is now available! I have 3 days to purchase the league site for $69.95 ($20 savings). I just want to make sure that we are good to go before I do so. We had 8 previous owners with two since bowing out. A few others said to ask them later so I think we can get it established. I can drop to a 10 or 12-team league if necessary. I wanted the league to be comprised only of MTFFL owners, but it doesn't appear that will happen now. If you know anyone else that may be interested please send them my way!
Rules will soon be updated.
http://www16.myfantasyleague.com/2009/home/39995
Rules will soon be updated.
http://www16.myfantasyleague.com/2009/home/39995
- Jonathan S.
- God of Smack Talk
- Posts: 2955
- Joined: Wed Apr 30, 2003 8:13 am
- Name: Jonathan Smallwood
- MTFFL: Sheffield Feagle Eagles *1999,2002,2003,2006,2021*
- MTFFL II: Gainesboro by Gods *2006*
- Location: Up in the UC
Re: Salary Cap FFL
I still may be interested.
You better get on your knees and pray...Sheffield and Gainesboro are on the way.
- Oompa Midgets
- SmackBot 3000
- Posts: 4335
- Joined: Wed May 07, 2003 2:10 pm
- Name: Anthony Fowler
- MTFFL: Oompa Loompas *2004,2007*
- MTFFL II: Bitter Midgets *2008, 2009, 2010*
- Location: Willy Wonka's Chocolate Factory
- Contact:
Re: Salary Cap FFL
okay, checking to see if anyone is still interested!?!? remember, cost is only $10, and it is a FUN alternative to what we're use to!
let me know soon, I'll establish the league with as little as 10 owners.
let me know soon, I'll establish the league with as little as 10 owners.
- the Man, the Myth...
- Smack Talking Beast
- Posts: 643
- Joined: Mon May 17, 2004 12:23 pm
- Name: John Flatt
- MTFFL: Putnam Punishers *2012, 2013, 2016*
- MTFFL II: Smyrna Havoc *2011, 2012*
- Location: Murfreesboro,TN
Re: Salary Cap FFL
I will be considering it again this year. No commitment one way or the other yet though.
...The Legend