For the original MTFFL.
bilyeuofbaxter
Smack Talking Beast
Posts: 940 Joined: Sat Aug 09, 2003 9:14 am
Name: David Bilyeu
MTFFL: Omicron Persei 8's
Location: Milky Way Galaxy
Post
by bilyeuofbaxter » Sun Nov 30, 2003 9:32 pm
Jesus, Jeff is going to score 250 points this week. Like I said last week 200+ points is for homo's.
I'm not cheating. I'm just trying to get away with stuff.
Agitator
God of Smack Talk
Posts: 2759 Joined: Thu May 08, 2003 4:19 pm
Name: Mick Reese
MTFFL: * none - cause that league is inferior to MTFFL2
MTFFL II: Agitated Hedgehogs *2004,2005,2007*
Location: The Pig Pen
Post
by Agitator » Mon Dec 01, 2003 3:15 am
is he dancing in your picture?
i know he's not, but it still looks funny!
* began the midgets fall from success! --- 2011 *
wolfe
The Commish
Posts: 3620 Joined: Tue Apr 29, 2003 4:52 pm
Name: Jeff Wolfe
MTFFL: Z-Town Zippers *1998, 2018*
MTFFL II: Beer Swillers
Location: MTFFL International Headquarters
Contact:
Post
by wolfe » Mon Dec 01, 2003 7:07 am
I don't know about 250, but I'm hoping to get the all-time record (239.5 by Sheffield in 2001). I only need 7-8 tackles from Bulluck tonight.
I feel good about my chances.
The rules are fair. The regulations are fair.
wolfe
The Commish
Posts: 3620 Joined: Tue Apr 29, 2003 4:52 pm
Name: Jeff Wolfe
MTFFL: Z-Town Zippers *1998, 2018*
MTFFL II: Beer Swillers
Location: MTFFL International Headquarters
Contact:
Post
by wolfe » Tue Dec 02, 2003 7:43 am
243.1.
Yeah. I'm good.
The rules are fair. The regulations are fair.
Oompa Midgets
SmackBot 3000
Posts: 4335 Joined: Wed May 07, 2003 2:10 pm
Name: Anthony Fowler
MTFFL: Oompa Loompas *2004,2007*
MTFFL II: Bitter Midgets *2008, 2009, 2010*
Location: Willy Wonka's Chocolate Factory
Contact:
Post
by Oompa Midgets » Tue Dec 02, 2003 10:48 am
you suck, but congrats on breaking the all-time record...
bilyeuofbaxter
Smack Talking Beast
Posts: 940 Joined: Sat Aug 09, 2003 9:14 am
Name: David Bilyeu
MTFFL: Omicron Persei 8's
Location: Milky Way Galaxy
Post
by bilyeuofbaxter » Tue Dec 02, 2003 11:33 am
Homo
I'm not cheating. I'm just trying to get away with stuff.