nuff said.
time for another brew
fuck
-
bilyeuofbaxter
- Smack Talking Beast
- Posts: 940
- Joined: Sat Aug 09, 2003 9:14 am
- Name: David Bilyeu
- MTFFL: Omicron Persei 8's
- Location: Milky Way Galaxy
Game didn't really matter. Sunday's game vs the Colts matters. If TN won last night and lost to Colts Sunday they would still not be in first. But, they could lose last night and win Sunday and be in first. Also, I won the office pool with that last touchdown. Woo Hoo!!!
I'm not cheating. I'm just trying to get away with stuff.
- Jonathan S.
- God of Smack Talk
- Posts: 2955
- Joined: Wed Apr 30, 2003 8:13 am
- Name: Jonathan Smallwood
- MTFFL: Sheffield Feagle Eagles *1999,2002,2003,2006,2021*
- MTFFL II: Gainesboro by Gods *2006*
- Location: Up in the UC
Last night's game did matter. If they don't beat the Colts Sunday, and end up losing the division they will be the 5th seed in the playoffs and most probably go to Baltimore, and most importantly they will not host a playoff game. They are now 1 game behind the Patriots, and two behind the Chiefs. I don't know if anyone else is starting to worry, but I am. Last night was three games in a row the Titans have come out flat, and expecting the other team to just lie down, IN MY OPINION. Also, was that Fisher or an imposter last night? He sent Hentrich in to kick that long field goal into swirling winds with the chance of giving the Jets the ball back at the 42, which did happen. Maybe I am just exagerating, but I am starting to worry. Oh yeah, include me in the Chad Pennington hate club now. Oh, and the Titan's D from the Patriots game reappeared. And, what the FUCK was Samari doing with that throat slash? I nearly lost my mind.
You better get on your knees and pray...Sheffield and Gainesboro are on the way.