BLOCKBUSTER TRADE

Post Reply
vol jack
Smack Room Creeper
Posts: 6
Joined: Sun Oct 24, 2010 5:38 pm
Name: Jack Jenkins
MTFFL II: Legal Dope Dealer

BLOCKBUSTER TRADE

Post by vol jack »

I can't believe that Bitter gave the GOAT QB up for pretty boy Brady!

Best of Luck to both teams!

I am a sucker for trading action. :oops:
The Guru
Smack Talking Beast
Posts: 719
Joined: Sat May 31, 2003 4:29 pm
Name: Shane Eldridge
MTFFL: Riverboat Gamblers *2014*
MTFFL II: Las Vegas Gamblers
Location: Las Vegas

Re: BLOCKBUSTER TRADE

Post by The Guru »

Well I love too trade to butt it was Murray for Rodgers was what it boiled down too. Nicks and old man but still effective Brady were along for the ride. Murray is the real deal. It breaks my heart to trade him. Probably my favorite player this year. My season is shot but maybe Hillis and Austin will actually play games next year which would be really cool. Good luck to all.
User avatar
Oompa Midgets
SmackBot 3000
Posts: 4335
Joined: Wed May 07, 2003 2:10 pm
Name: Anthony Fowler
MTFFL: Oompa Loompas *2004,2007*
MTFFL II: Bitter Midgets *2008, 2009, 2010*
Location: Willy Wonka's Chocolate Factory
Contact:

Re: BLOCKBUSTER TRADE

Post by Oompa Midgets »

I hated to trade the #1 fantasy player for probably the next 8 seasons along with a great young WR, but I was in desperate need of a #2 RB with Best's concussion issues, and maybe Brady can play at a high level for a couple more seasons. I just HOPE that Murray continues to be the bell cow when Felix Jones returns. He should, but after dealing with Shanahans bull shit with Helu and Torain I'm a bit gunshy.

That being said, I'm still looking for a top-10 WR/TE :)
User avatar
Oompa Midgets
SmackBot 3000
Posts: 4335
Joined: Wed May 07, 2003 2:10 pm
Name: Anthony Fowler
MTFFL: Oompa Loompas *2004,2007*
MTFFL II: Bitter Midgets *2008, 2009, 2010*
Location: Willy Wonka's Chocolate Factory
Contact:

Re: BLOCKBUSTER TRADE

Post by Oompa Midgets »

vol jack wrote:I can't believe that Bitter gave the GOAT QB up for pretty boy Brady!

Best of Luck to both teams!

I am a sucker for trading action. :oops:
Yeah, and what he said, it was more for Murray than Brady trust me! Brady is 34, I realize that.
Post Reply