NIcks
-
The Guru
- Smack Talking Beast
- Posts: 719
- Joined: Sat May 31, 2003 4:29 pm
- Name: Shane Eldridge
- MTFFL: Riverboat Gamblers *2014*
- MTFFL II: Las Vegas Gamblers
- Location: Las Vegas
NIcks
Thas was a mistake Midget- CAn I have my player back please? If you dont want to thats ok too I undersstand. It was honest mistake even obviously I wasnt paying enough attention Hison was going to be gone not Nicks. I would you - I try to do everything as fair as possible. Aww hell keep him if you need him that bad.
- Oompa Midgets
- SmackBot 3000
- Posts: 4335
- Joined: Wed May 07, 2003 2:10 pm
- Name: Anthony Fowler
- MTFFL: Oompa Loompas *2004,2007*
- MTFFL II: Bitter Midgets *2008, 2009, 2010*
- Location: Willy Wonka's Chocolate Factory
- Contact:
Re: NIcks
You are welcome. Be careful, I may not be so nice next time =)
-
The Guru
- Smack Talking Beast
- Posts: 719
- Joined: Sat May 31, 2003 4:29 pm
- Name: Shane Eldridge
- MTFFL: Riverboat Gamblers *2014*
- MTFFL II: Las Vegas Gamblers
- Location: Las Vegas
Re: NIcks
I kow you love the competition more than actually winning and I do to and I appreciate it. No fun in winning anything if it was by a weird stupid mistake like mine or cheating in some way. AS bad as I hate to say it I owe you one. Thanks
Plus it is not if I should have been operating heavy machinary that night or fooling with my MTFFL team. HAHHA
Plus it is not if I should have been operating heavy machinary that night or fooling with my MTFFL team. HAHHA
- Agitator
- God of Smack Talk
- Posts: 2759
- Joined: Thu May 08, 2003 4:19 pm
- Name: Mick Reese
- MTFFL: * none - cause that league is inferior to MTFFL2
- MTFFL II: Agitated Hedgehogs *2004,2005,2007*
- Location: The Pig Pen
Re: NIcks
The Guru wrote:Plus it is not if I should have been operating heavy machinary that night or fooling with my MTFFL team. HAHHA
terrible sentence! i had to read it a few times to figure out what you were trying to say!
* began the midgets fall from success! --- 2011 *
-
The Guru
- Smack Talking Beast
- Posts: 719
- Joined: Sat May 31, 2003 4:29 pm
- Name: Shane Eldridge
- MTFFL: Riverboat Gamblers *2014*
- MTFFL II: Las Vegas Gamblers
- Location: Las Vegas
Re: NIcks
My bad bro, I forgot your dumbass would be reading that post. Just trying to poke fun at myself and I didnt realize your whinny ass English police wanna be was in a bitchy mood.
Ill try to do better next time just for you! Asshole! God forbid a freaking joke at my ownself.
Go burn one or something! Come at me again and I wont be so nice!
Ill try to do better next time just for you! Asshole! God forbid a freaking joke at my ownself.
Go burn one or something! Come at me again and I wont be so nice!
- Oompa Midgets
- SmackBot 3000
- Posts: 4335
- Joined: Wed May 07, 2003 2:10 pm
- Name: Anthony Fowler
- MTFFL: Oompa Loompas *2004,2007*
- MTFFL II: Bitter Midgets *2008, 2009, 2010*
- Location: Willy Wonka's Chocolate Factory
- Contact:
Re: NIcks
maybe you should rename your team to the bitter gamblers!
get BITTER!!!
get BITTER!!!
- Agitator
- God of Smack Talk
- Posts: 2759
- Joined: Thu May 08, 2003 4:19 pm
- Name: Mick Reese
- MTFFL: * none - cause that league is inferior to MTFFL2
- MTFFL II: Agitated Hedgehogs *2004,2005,2007*
- Location: The Pig Pen
Re: NIcks
it's the smack room! i was just giving you a hard time. didn't realize that you'd get so mad...The Guru wrote:My bad bro, I forgot your dumbass would be reading that post. Just trying to poke fun at myself and I didnt realize your whinny ass English police wanna be was in a bitchy mood.
Ill try to do better next time just for you! Asshole! God forbid a freaking joke at my ownself.
Go burn one or something! Come at me again and I wont be so nice!
* began the midgets fall from success! --- 2011 *
- Agitator
- God of Smack Talk
- Posts: 2759
- Joined: Thu May 08, 2003 4:19 pm
- Name: Mick Reese
- MTFFL: * none - cause that league is inferior to MTFFL2
- MTFFL II: Agitated Hedgehogs *2004,2005,2007*
- Location: The Pig Pen
Re: NIcks
i actually agree with you!The Guru wrote:Dooly has to go
* began the midgets fall from success! --- 2011 *