Great Job Everyone

Post Reply
The Guru
Smack Talking Beast
Posts: 719
Joined: Sat May 31, 2003 4:29 pm
Name: Shane Eldridge
MTFFL: Riverboat Gamblers *2014*
MTFFL II: Las Vegas Gamblers
Location: Las Vegas

Great Job Everyone

Post by The Guru »

I just want to say Good Job to everyone who has played my team so far. Your total is a phenominal 1303.2. Next closest total is 1166.8 for a differenace of 137. Thank Goodness I have an outside shot at the WC, but the way this year is going not really expecting it. great Job .. Keep up the good work... Love what you did with the schedule Beerman.. awesome... When anyone plays my team at least they know they will have a good week.
wolfe
The Commish
Posts: 3620
Joined: Tue Apr 29, 2003 4:52 pm
Name: Jeff Wolfe
MTFFL: Z-Town Zippers *1998, 2018*
MTFFL II: Beer Swillers
Location: MTFFL International Headquarters
Contact:

Re: Great Job Everyone

Post by wolfe »

The schedule fairy strikes again! Happens every year. It's happening to me in another league, too. Now it's your turn in the MTFFL II.
The rules are fair. The regulations are fair.
User avatar
the Man, the Myth...
Smack Talking Beast
Posts: 643
Joined: Mon May 17, 2004 12:23 pm
Name: John Flatt
MTFFL: Putnam Punishers *2012, 2013, 2016*
MTFFL II: Smyrna Havoc *2011, 2012*
Location: Murfreesboro,TN

Re: Great Job Everyone

Post by the Man, the Myth... »

Im in the same boat in another money league as well. I was 0-6 but have won two straight. I have by far the most points scored against me. I get everyones best game of the year!!
...The Legend
User avatar
Oompa Midgets
SmackBot 3000
Posts: 4335
Joined: Wed May 07, 2003 2:10 pm
Name: Anthony Fowler
MTFFL: Oompa Loompas *2004,2007*
MTFFL II: Bitter Midgets *2008, 2009, 2010*
Location: Willy Wonka's Chocolate Factory
Contact:

Re: Great Job Everyone

Post by Oompa Midgets »

I've brought it up before. This is the reason I like the victory point standings!!!
The Guru
Smack Talking Beast
Posts: 719
Joined: Sat May 31, 2003 4:29 pm
Name: Shane Eldridge
MTFFL: Riverboat Gamblers *2014*
MTFFL II: Las Vegas Gamblers
Location: Las Vegas

Re: Great Job Everyone

Post by The Guru »

Yea I guess my time was up.. anyways...all the band aids in the world couldnt save this season.. I guess Ill have to take Eddie Lacy ... and hope for the best. Of all the damn yrs to come in last which is once a milinium .. no clear cut; top Roll Royce RB. Damn I think the football gods are trying to tell me something. This sucks cant take shots at the hogg or Midget or Havoc.. very demoralizling. Good Luck all.
The Guru
Smack Talking Beast
Posts: 719
Joined: Sat May 31, 2003 4:29 pm
Name: Shane Eldridge
MTFFL: Riverboat Gamblers *2014*
MTFFL II: Las Vegas Gamblers
Location: Las Vegas

Re: Great Job Everyone

Post by The Guru »

The schedule Fairy ?? I havent heard that one- but Ill go with.. I wished I could get my hands around that B******s neck!


P.S. thats sarcasm guys. Im very sarcastic and realize it doesnt come thru well on message boards. Read All my posts with lots of sarcasm.
Post Reply