TITANS FANS

Talk about the league and your favorite team.
Post Reply
bilyeuofbaxter
Smack Talking Beast
Posts: 940
Joined: Sat Aug 09, 2003 9:14 am
Name: David Bilyeu
MTFFL: Omicron Persei 8's
Location: Milky Way Galaxy

TITANS FANS

Post by bilyeuofbaxter »

The real overrated people in this discussion should be the Titans fans. Booing a 9-4 team? These boo's did not just come after the 97 fumbles, they came after running plays and incomplete passes. They should go and be Cardinals fans for awhile. Bandwagon fuckers. Timeline....(12 yard gain)Eddie Eddie Eddie Eddie Eddie Eddie...........(1 yard gain)booo boooo boooo boooo boooo.......(15yard gain)Eddie Eddie Eddie Eddie Eddie Eddie.........(1 yard loss)booooooooooooooooooooooo. I hate UT because of their dumbass fans. It's looking like the Titans may have the same fate. That's why I like the Preds. they don't have any fans.
I'm not cheating. I'm just trying to get away with stuff.
User avatar
Jonathan S.
God of Smack Talk
Posts: 2955
Joined: Wed Apr 30, 2003 8:13 am
Name: Jonathan Smallwood
MTFFL: Sheffield Feagle Eagles *1999,2002,2003,2006,2021*
MTFFL II: Gainesboro by Gods *2006*
Location: Up in the UC

Post by Jonathan S. »

I was at the game. The only time I heard boos, hell I can't remember, but I only heard them once. And as far as bandwagonners, you should fucking know, Mr. I hate college football, but I am a Notre Dame fan, and Mr. Indiana basketball fan, how does a boy from Baxter begin to follow ND and IU, huh? By becoming a bandkwagonner. The excuse you use for hating UT and their fans is played; it's stupid to say such things because fans are the same no matter where you go, Nebraska, UCLA, UT, Oklahoma, where the fuck ever.
You better get on your knees and pray...Sheffield and Gainesboro are on the way.
bilyeuofbaxter
Smack Talking Beast
Posts: 940
Joined: Sat Aug 09, 2003 9:14 am
Name: David Bilyeu
MTFFL: Omicron Persei 8's
Location: Milky Way Galaxy

Post by bilyeuofbaxter »

I'm not a ND fan. I can't name one player on their team. I don't root for anyone in college football. Probably haven't watched a whole game ever. I became an Indiana fan during the fab 5 time at Michigan after I read an article in Sports Illustrated over Bobby Knight, around that time I started watching sports. Boos could clearly be heard on the television several times during the game. Maybe they have boo tracks like sitcoms have laugh tracks? I just realized you said played. Word! The best argument you had was to blast me for being a Yankees fan. Maybe I have the wrong idea of what makes a person a bandwagon fan, but to me it means jumping on a team when they're hot and the abandoning them during down times for the team of the moment. And Indiana sucks ass, i.e. Vandy game and 33 point loss last week. CONTRACT THE TITANS!
I'm not cheating. I'm just trying to get away with stuff.
bilyeuofbaxter
Smack Talking Beast
Posts: 940
Joined: Sat Aug 09, 2003 9:14 am
Name: David Bilyeu
MTFFL: Omicron Persei 8's
Location: Milky Way Galaxy

Post by bilyeuofbaxter »

Wow! that post had no continuity. Me should has pay more attention on english in school?
I'm not cheating. I'm just trying to get away with stuff.
User avatar
Jonathan S.
God of Smack Talk
Posts: 2955
Joined: Wed Apr 30, 2003 8:13 am
Name: Jonathan Smallwood
MTFFL: Sheffield Feagle Eagles *1999,2002,2003,2006,2021*
MTFFL II: Gainesboro by Gods *2006*
Location: Up in the UC

Post by Jonathan S. »

I forgot about the Yankees bit. CONTRACT THE YANKEES, Please!!!
You better get on your knees and pray...Sheffield and Gainesboro are on the way.
wolfe
The Commish
Posts: 3620
Joined: Tue Apr 29, 2003 4:52 pm
Name: Jeff Wolfe
MTFFL: Z-Town Zippers *1998, 2018*
MTFFL II: Beer Swillers
Location: MTFFL International Headquarters
Contact:

Post by wolfe »

I don't think it makes sense to use the term "bandwaggoners" for any of the 68,809 people who have been to 51 consecutive sold-out home games.

It only takes about 100 or so people to make a noise loud enough to reach a TV mic. I don't remember hearing anyone booing in my section.

Everyone has different levels of expectations for the Titans. Some people go to the game and boo. And some people stay at home and type.
bilyeuofbaxter
Smack Talking Beast
Posts: 940
Joined: Sat Aug 09, 2003 9:14 am
Name: David Bilyeu
MTFFL: Omicron Persei 8's
Location: Milky Way Galaxy

Post by bilyeuofbaxter »

See how many games sell out when they have a couple of losing seasons in a row.
I'm not cheating. I'm just trying to get away with stuff.
User avatar
Jonathan S.
God of Smack Talk
Posts: 2955
Joined: Wed Apr 30, 2003 8:13 am
Name: Jonathan Smallwood
MTFFL: Sheffield Feagle Eagles *1999,2002,2003,2006,2021*
MTFFL II: Gainesboro by Gods *2006*
Location: Up in the UC

Post by Jonathan S. »

But that would only happen here in Tennessee, and nowhere else right?!
You better get on your knees and pray...Sheffield and Gainesboro are on the way.
bilyeuofbaxter
Smack Talking Beast
Posts: 940
Joined: Sat Aug 09, 2003 9:14 am
Name: David Bilyeu
MTFFL: Omicron Persei 8's
Location: Milky Way Galaxy

Post by bilyeuofbaxter »

I'm not talking about anywhere else, just here.
I'm not cheating. I'm just trying to get away with stuff.
User avatar
Jonathan S.
God of Smack Talk
Posts: 2955
Joined: Wed Apr 30, 2003 8:13 am
Name: Jonathan Smallwood
MTFFL: Sheffield Feagle Eagles *1999,2002,2003,2006,2021*
MTFFL II: Gainesboro by Gods *2006*
Location: Up in the UC

Post by Jonathan S. »

Exactly.
You better get on your knees and pray...Sheffield and Gainesboro are on the way.
Post Reply