At least I did not end up with the fewest points.

For the original MTFFL.
User avatar
wagordy
Smack Talking Beast
Posts: 593
Joined: Tue Apr 29, 2003 9:59 pm
Name: Will Gordy
MTFFL: Nashville Salamanders *2010*
Location: Stuck in Paydirt!!!

At least I did not end up with the fewest points.

Post by wagordy »

But I did have the second most bench points.
That's Fucked up. The second worst starter points and the second most bench points. It's been that kind of year. I also, as far as I know set a record for the most "coulda wons" at +8. I can only research the last two years.

See ya next year.
Nashville Salamanders, the only team to win a division with a sub .500 record.
User avatar
Jonathan S.
God of Smack Talk
Posts: 2955
Joined: Wed Apr 30, 2003 8:13 am
Name: Jonathan Smallwood
MTFFL: Sheffield Feagle Eagles *1999,2002,2003,2006,2021*
MTFFL II: Gainesboro by Gods *2006*
Location: Up in the UC

Post by Jonathan S. »

It's not over, you got two more weeks of futility left. You're not getting out that easy.
You better get on your knees and pray...Sheffield and Gainesboro are on the way.
wolfe
The Commish
Posts: 3620
Joined: Tue Apr 29, 2003 4:52 pm
Name: Jeff Wolfe
MTFFL: Z-Town Zippers *1998, 2018*
MTFFL II: Beer Swillers
Location: MTFFL International Headquarters
Contact:

Post by wolfe »

Will, use the owner's assistant to research the other years.

In the off season, I'm going to regenerate all the old reports so the new features will be available.
The rules are fair. The regulations are fair.
User avatar
wagordy
Smack Talking Beast
Posts: 593
Joined: Tue Apr 29, 2003 9:59 pm
Name: Will Gordy
MTFFL: Nashville Salamanders *2010*
Location: Stuck in Paydirt!!!

Post by wagordy »

I don't play the next two weeks. Jonathan.

Thanks for the tip jeff.
Nashville Salamanders, the only team to win a division with a sub .500 record.
wolfe
The Commish
Posts: 3620
Joined: Tue Apr 29, 2003 4:52 pm
Name: Jeff Wolfe
MTFFL: Z-Town Zippers *1998, 2018*
MTFFL II: Beer Swillers
Location: MTFFL International Headquarters
Contact:

Post by wolfe »

Uh ... Beavis, everybody plays the next two weeks.

Don't tell me everyone forgot about playoff for draft picks!!?!!


And I don't think the power rankings and the other numbers will be changed by post-season play.
The rules are fair. The regulations are fair.
User avatar
wagordy
Smack Talking Beast
Posts: 593
Joined: Tue Apr 29, 2003 9:59 pm
Name: Will Gordy
MTFFL: Nashville Salamanders *2010*
Location: Stuck in Paydirt!!!

Post by wagordy »

I guess I did forget. Yo commish run over that again.
Nashville Salamanders, the only team to win a division with a sub .500 record.
bilyeuofbaxter
Smack Talking Beast
Posts: 940
Joined: Sat Aug 09, 2003 9:14 am
Name: David Bilyeu
MTFFL: Omicron Persei 8's
Location: Milky Way Galaxy

Post by bilyeuofbaxter »

Will, don't get too excited about bench points. Your pot points were still pretty far down. 8 could won just means you lost a lot of games. I had +6 one year and my team sucked complete ass. As my teams always do.
I'm not cheating. I'm just trying to get away with stuff.
bilyeuofbaxter
Smack Talking Beast
Posts: 940
Joined: Sat Aug 09, 2003 9:14 am
Name: David Bilyeu
MTFFL: Omicron Persei 8's
Location: Milky Way Galaxy

Post by bilyeuofbaxter »

I think Will and I should play in the toilet bowl. I think we are the worst owners in the history of the MTFFL. At least the remaing originals. I may have one more total loss than Will, but we both suck in general. No offense Will or me.
I'm not cheating. I'm just trying to get away with stuff.
User avatar
Jonathan S.
God of Smack Talk
Posts: 2955
Joined: Wed Apr 30, 2003 8:13 am
Name: Jonathan Smallwood
MTFFL: Sheffield Feagle Eagles *1999,2002,2003,2006,2021*
MTFFL II: Gainesboro by Gods *2006*
Location: Up in the UC

Post by Jonathan S. »

Oh, look everyone, I've left another unnecessary post.
You better get on your knees and pray...Sheffield and Gainesboro are on the way.
wolfe
The Commish
Posts: 3620
Joined: Tue Apr 29, 2003 4:52 pm
Name: Jeff Wolfe
MTFFL: Z-Town Zippers *1998, 2018*
MTFFL II: Beer Swillers
Location: MTFFL International Headquarters
Contact:

Post by wolfe »

Justa reminder:
'Coulda Won' means your pot points is more than the opposing team's actual starting points.
'Shoulda Lost' means the opposing team's pot points is more than your actual starting points.
There is no stat that matches your pot points to the other team's pot points.

Using bench points to gauge your season is a mistake. You could have 10 quarterbacks on your roster and have great bench points but your potential points will only count the top 1 QB. Don't get too excited about your bench point total.
The rules are fair. The regulations are fair.
Post Reply