I'm having one of the worst seasons in MTFFL history
-
wolfe
- The Commish
- Posts: 3620
- Joined: Tue Apr 29, 2003 4:52 pm
- Name: Jeff Wolfe
- MTFFL: Z-Town Zippers *1998, 2018*
- MTFFL II: Beer Swillers
- Location: MTFFL International Headquarters
- Contact:
I'm having one of the worst seasons in MTFFL history
Facts don't lie. This team is performing woefully.
The rules are fair. The regulations are fair.
- woody
- Smack Room Regular
- Posts: 247
- Joined: Sat Jul 03, 2004 12:31 pm
- Name: Jason Woody
- MTFFL: Nashville Knuckledraggers
- Location: I'm right here man
Re: I'm having one of the worst seasons in MTFFL history
Just looked at the weekly previews and this cracked me up:
"Our guys need to get their heads out of their asses ," Z-Town Zippers coach Jeff Wolfe said.
"Our guys need to get their heads out of their asses ," Z-Town Zippers coach Jeff Wolfe said.
Cover it with gas and set it on fire!
-
wolfe
- The Commish
- Posts: 3620
- Joined: Tue Apr 29, 2003 4:52 pm
- Name: Jeff Wolfe
- MTFFL: Z-Town Zippers *1998, 2018*
- MTFFL II: Beer Swillers
- Location: MTFFL International Headquarters
- Contact:
Re: I'm having one of the worst seasons in MTFFL history
Haha! I actually typed that one. It lets you change your quote. If you look at your quote
What was originally there was not so inspirational so I changed it.
The part in quotations should have an underline. If you click on it you can change it."We have to believe in ourselves," Nashville Knuckledraggers coach Jason Woody said.
What was originally there was not so inspirational so I changed it.
The rules are fair. The regulations are fair.
- wagordy
- Smack Talking Beast
- Posts: 593
- Joined: Tue Apr 29, 2003 9:59 pm
- Name: Will Gordy
- MTFFL: Nashville Salamanders *2010*
- Location: Stuck in Paydirt!!!
Re: I'm having one of the worst seasons in MTFFL history
I used to change the quotes when I played Anthony and have coach Anthony say stupid things but he never noticed.
Nashville Salamanders, the only team to win a division with a sub .500 record.
-
wolfe
- The Commish
- Posts: 3620
- Joined: Tue Apr 29, 2003 4:52 pm
- Name: Jeff Wolfe
- MTFFL: Z-Town Zippers *1998, 2018*
- MTFFL II: Beer Swillers
- Location: MTFFL International Headquarters
- Contact:
Re: I'm having one of the worst seasons in MTFFL history
Suddenly my season changed. To start the season I had the 2nd lowest score in Weeks 1-3. The lowest score in Week 4. Then a nearly average score and this then week the highest score.
The rules are fair. The regulations are fair.
- wagordy
- Smack Talking Beast
- Posts: 593
- Joined: Tue Apr 29, 2003 9:59 pm
- Name: Will Gordy
- MTFFL: Nashville Salamanders *2010*
- Location: Stuck in Paydirt!!!
Re: I'm having one of the worst seasons in MTFFL history
Slow down there skippy!
Nashville Salamanders, the only team to win a division with a sub .500 record.
- wagordy
- Smack Talking Beast
- Posts: 593
- Joined: Tue Apr 29, 2003 9:59 pm
- Name: Will Gordy
- MTFFL: Nashville Salamanders *2010*
- Location: Stuck in Paydirt!!!
Re: I'm having one of the worst seasons in MTFFL history
I am a little shocked at Michelle's team. She forgets to submit her lineup and she goes into the game with 2 people in her starting lineup on bye, one being her QB and the other a WR and puts up 228 points.
Wow.
She might just go with a hands off approach for the rest of the season with those results.
Wow.
She might just go with a hands off approach for the rest of the season with those results.
Nashville Salamanders, the only team to win a division with a sub .500 record.
-
wildest fantasy
- Smack Room Creeper
- Posts: 35
- Joined: Tue Sep 04, 2007 8:35 am
- Name: Eric Slayton
- MTFFL: Ossified Beatniks *2008, 2009, 2011*
Re: I'm having one of the worst seasons in MTFFL history
Yeah, I got the beat down with half her team in beast mode. I had a great score too.
"You agree not to post any abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, sexually-oriented or any other material that may violate any applicable laws."
Smackroom? What the hell am I gonna talk about - lipstick and lollipops?
Smackroom? What the hell am I gonna talk about - lipstick and lollipops?