Playoff 2015

For the original MTFFL.
wolfe
The Commish
Posts: 3620
Joined: Tue Apr 29, 2003 4:52 pm
Name: Jeff Wolfe
MTFFL: Z-Town Zippers *1998, 2018*
MTFFL II: Beer Swillers
Location: MTFFL International Headquarters
Contact:

Playoff 2015

Post by wolfe »

You may have figured out that all 4 playoff teams have already been decided. Even the Wild Card. I think this is the first time ever that has happened before week 14.

Paydirt Division
Riverboat Gamblers (10-3, 4-1)

Redzone Division
Eazy's Rockers (11-2, 4-1)

Gridiron Division
Frightful Daisies (11-2, 4-1)

Wildcard
Ossified Beatniks (2012.2 pts)

All that is left is seeding.

For tiebreakers:
Gamblers beat Daisies (W7)
Rockers beat Gamblers (W10)
Daisies beat Rockers (W4)

If everyone ends up at 11-3, the tiebreaker is total points scored.

Good luck everyone!
The rules are fair. The regulations are fair.
bstock
Smack Guru
Posts: 1269
Joined: Thu May 27, 2004 8:44 pm
Name: B Stockwell
MTFFL: Radlers
Location: Gorge TF2 Control

Re: Playoff 2015

Post by bstock »

Yeah, I'm gonna tell my tale come on,
Come on, give a listen
Cause I was born lonely down by the riverside
Learned to spin fortune wheels, and throw dice
And I was just thirteen when I had to leave home
Knew I couldn't stick around, I had to roam
Ain't good looking, but you know I ain't shy
Ain't afraid to look it girl, hear me out
So if you need some lovin, and you need it right away
Take a little time out, and maybe I'll stay
But I got to ramble
Oh I got to gamble
Got to got to ramble
I was born to smack a ramblin gambler
Yeah yeah yeah
Yeah alright here we go now now
I'm out of money, cause you know I need some
I ain't around to love you now, and I gotta run the spread
Gotta keep scoring, never gonna slow down
You can have your second place, see you 'round
Love, Peace, and Chicken Grease
wolfe
The Commish
Posts: 3620
Joined: Tue Apr 29, 2003 4:52 pm
Name: Jeff Wolfe
MTFFL: Z-Town Zippers *1998, 2018*
MTFFL II: Beer Swillers
Location: MTFFL International Headquarters
Contact:

Re: Playoff 2015

Post by wolfe »

Now someone should respond to this smack talk with a parody of this "Daisy Dukes Lyrics" [edit: Link removed]
The rules are fair. The regulations are fair.
bstock
Smack Guru
Posts: 1269
Joined: Thu May 27, 2004 8:44 pm
Name: B Stockwell
MTFFL: Radlers
Location: Gorge TF2 Control

Re: Playoff 2015

Post by bstock »

Be wary of the commissioner link. For it was told that it would infect and manipulate all that you hold dear.
Love, Peace, and Chicken Grease
wolfe
The Commish
Posts: 3620
Joined: Tue Apr 29, 2003 4:52 pm
Name: Jeff Wolfe
MTFFL: Z-Town Zippers *1998, 2018*
MTFFL II: Beer Swillers
Location: MTFFL International Headquarters
Contact:

Re: Playoff 2015

Post by wolfe »

Rockers won. Daisies won. Gamblers are too close to call right now.
Good enough to set the seeds for the playoffs.

1) Frightful Daisies
2) Eazy's Rockers
3) Riverboat Gamblers
4) Ossified Beatniks
The rules are fair. The regulations are fair.
eazye187
Smack Room Regular
Posts: 177
Joined: Wed May 30, 2007 2:45 pm
Name: Ernie Goens
MTFFL: Eazy's Rockers *2015*

Re: Playoff 2015

Post by eazye187 »

So this means that GP is on the clock?

1 GP 2-12
2 Will 3-11
3 Michelle 3-11
4 Woody 4-10
5 Jeff 5-9
6 Jonathan 7-7
7 John 7-7
8 Dave 8-6
wolfe
The Commish
Posts: 3620
Joined: Tue Apr 29, 2003 4:52 pm
Name: Jeff Wolfe
MTFFL: Z-Town Zippers *1998, 2018*
MTFFL II: Beer Swillers
Location: MTFFL International Headquarters
Contact:

Re: Playoff 2015

Post by wolfe »

Tick... Tick... Tick...
And with the first pick of the MTFFL draft it is ... Cleveland Browns RB Derrick Henry!
The rules are fair. The regulations are fair.
User avatar
the Man, the Myth...
Smack Talking Beast
Posts: 643
Joined: Mon May 17, 2004 12:23 pm
Name: John Flatt
MTFFL: Putnam Punishers *2012, 2013, 2016*
MTFFL II: Smyrna Havoc *2011, 2012*
Location: Murfreesboro,TN

Re: Playoff 2015

Post by the Man, the Myth... »

Shhhhhhhhhhh!!! No one knew who he was!! :roll:
...The Legend
bstock
Smack Guru
Posts: 1269
Joined: Thu May 27, 2004 8:44 pm
Name: B Stockwell
MTFFL: Radlers
Location: Gorge TF2 Control

Re: Playoff 2015

Post by bstock »

Good luck Eazy... :evil:

Wow, what a monster game by the beats.
Love, Peace, and Chicken Grease
eazye187
Smack Room Regular
Posts: 177
Joined: Wed May 30, 2007 2:45 pm
Name: Ernie Goens
MTFFL: Eazy's Rockers *2015*

Re: Playoff 2015

Post by eazye187 »

bstock wrote:Good luck Eazy... :evil:

Wow, what a monster game by the beats.
That's why I was hoping to avoid him in the playoffs.
Post Reply