New Law

Politics. Music. Movies. TV. Rants. Ravings. Nudity. Oddballity.
Post Reply
wolfe
The Commish
Posts: 3620
Joined: Tue Apr 29, 2003 4:52 pm
Name: Jeff Wolfe
MTFFL: Z-Town Zippers *1998, 2018*
MTFFL II: Beer Swillers
Location: MTFFL International Headquarters
Contact:

New Law

Post by wolfe »

NEW LAW
I don't know if you've heard, but starting Jan 1, 2004 you will no longer be able to use a cell phone while driving unless you have a "hands free" adapter. I went to Circuit City and they wanted $50 for a headset with a boom microphone for my cell phone. Having a friend in the cell phone business, I talked with him and was able to come up with an alternative, working through Office Depot.

These kits are compatible with any mobile phone and one size fits all. I paid $0.08 each because he bought in quantity. I'm selling them for only $1.00. I tried them out on Erickson, Motorola, Nokia phones and they worked perfectly.

Click here for a picture of this device. If you want one, let me know. I have a good relationship with a distributor.
User avatar
Agitator
God of Smack Talk
Posts: 2759
Joined: Thu May 08, 2003 4:19 pm
Name: Mick Reese
MTFFL: * none - cause that league is inferior to MTFFL2
MTFFL II: Agitated Hedgehogs *2004,2005,2007*
Location: The Pig Pen

Post by Agitator »

that's a good looking device!

i don't know if i can give a whole dollar for it though...
* began the midgets fall from success! --- 2011 *
Post Reply