The Predators fed off the energy from their ecstatic fans once again. Detroit had a few more supporters in the stands this time, but when they tried to start up the "Let's go Red Wings" chant, it was quickly drowned out by "Chelios is a sissy."
i was at their win agianst detroit sunday, and the atmosphere was electric!!!!! if we upset the red wings, nashville may officially be a hockey town......
i'll always love the nfl first, but the stanley cup playoffs are exciting (ony if your team is involved)...
Tuesday night was awesome, but Sunday the crowd was unbelievable. I was hanging out at Bailey's before the game with some work buds, and Frank Wycheck walked right by us. Why is it that pro-players are all listed an inch or two higher than what they actually are. I think that Frank was listed at 6'5", I am just under 6'4" and I was at least an inch taller than he is. Just something to make you say hmmmm. Another celebrity sighting Tuesday night....one of the guy's from work had his parents come down to Bailey's and they had eaten Sushi for lunch and sat next to Kid Rock at the sushi bar. That bitch had to go back to the Motor City after his Red Wings got shut out.
You better get on your knees and pray...Sheffield and Gainesboro are on the way.
I dont know much about hockey, but I like the Stanley Cup playoffs especially the finals.. very intense stuff..Just think Smallwood you could have been a tightend catching passes from Ground McNair...