Deadwood

Politics. Music. Movies. TV. Rants. Ravings. Nudity. Oddballity.
Post Reply
wolfe
The Commish
Posts: 3620
Joined: Tue Apr 29, 2003 4:52 pm
Name: Jeff Wolfe
MTFFL: Z-Town Zippers *1998, 2018*
MTFFL II: Beer Swillers
Location: MTFFL International Headquarters
Contact:

Deadwood

Post by wolfe »

Anyone with me here?

This is the best show on TV. HBO does it again.
The Swearengen and Calamity Jane characters are the best. All the characters and actors are incredible.

That last episode deserves an Emmy. I've watched it 4 times now and I'm starting to memorize it like a little HBO nerd.

--

Swearengen: "Of course, as a base of operations you can't beat a fucking saloon."

--
Swearengen: "I'll try touching the moon before working on a whore's thinking."

--

Jane as she walks toward the hotel: "I'm calling on the widow and the little one in her care, and if I was you I wouldn't try to stop me."

Hotel operator: "Be brief."

Jane: "Be fucked."
User avatar
Agitator
God of Smack Talk
Posts: 2759
Joined: Thu May 08, 2003 4:19 pm
Name: Mick Reese
MTFFL: * none - cause that league is inferior to MTFFL2
MTFFL II: Agitated Hedgehogs *2004,2005,2007*
Location: The Pig Pen

Post by Agitator »

what time does this show come on?
* began the midgets fall from success! --- 2011 *
wolfe
The Commish
Posts: 3620
Joined: Tue Apr 29, 2003 4:52 pm
Name: Jeff Wolfe
MTFFL: Z-Town Zippers *1998, 2018*
MTFFL II: Beer Swillers
Location: MTFFL International Headquarters
Contact:

Post by wolfe »

It's on about 7 times a week on HBO. Try HBO.com for a schedule.

But a first run episode comes on every Sunday night at 10pm (eastern) right after the Sopranos.
The rules are fair. The regulations are fair.
User avatar
Jonathan S.
God of Smack Talk
Posts: 2955
Joined: Wed Apr 30, 2003 8:13 am
Name: Jonathan Smallwood
MTFFL: Sheffield Feagle Eagles *1999,2002,2003,2006,2021*
MTFFL II: Gainesboro by Gods *2006*
Location: Up in the UC

Post by Jonathan S. »

Jeff, you are a fucking HBO nerd. Always have been, and probably always will be. First, it was Oz, then Six Feet Under, then The Wire, now Deadwood, what's next? A swingers' variety hour? The thing I can't understand, is that you didn't like First and Ten. What gives?
You better get on your knees and pray...Sheffield and Gainesboro are on the way.
wolfe
The Commish
Posts: 3620
Joined: Tue Apr 29, 2003 4:52 pm
Name: Jeff Wolfe
MTFFL: Z-Town Zippers *1998, 2018*
MTFFL II: Beer Swillers
Location: MTFFL International Headquarters
Contact:

Post by wolfe »

No. I always liked First and Ten. I was about 10 years old and there was always a guarantee of titties.

I really hated the Arliss show. It was just garbage. Not funny and no nudity.
The rules are fair. The regulations are fair.
User avatar
Jonathan S.
God of Smack Talk
Posts: 2955
Joined: Wed Apr 30, 2003 8:13 am
Name: Jonathan Smallwood
MTFFL: Sheffield Feagle Eagles *1999,2002,2003,2006,2021*
MTFFL II: Gainesboro by Gods *2006*
Location: Up in the UC

Post by Jonathan S. »

Arliss did suck. I didn't watch one full episode of that show ever. What was that show about the separated Dad? His show always guaranteed some titties too.
You better get on your knees and pray...Sheffield and Gainesboro are on the way.
The Guru
Smack Talking Beast
Posts: 719
Joined: Sat May 31, 2003 4:29 pm
Name: Shane Eldridge
MTFFL: Riverboat Gamblers *2014*
MTFFL II: Las Vegas Gamblers
Location: Las Vegas

Post by The Guru »

Hey jeff what about Dream on and Larry Sanders truely the best comedy hour ever..
wolfe
The Commish
Posts: 3620
Joined: Tue Apr 29, 2003 4:52 pm
Name: Jeff Wolfe
MTFFL: Z-Town Zippers *1998, 2018*
MTFFL II: Beer Swillers
Location: MTFFL International Headquarters
Contact:

Post by wolfe »

Yes. Dream On. I was thinking about that show as I typed the word 'titties' in my previous post.

Boobies! (.) (.)
User avatar
Jonathan S.
God of Smack Talk
Posts: 2955
Joined: Wed Apr 30, 2003 8:13 am
Name: Jonathan Smallwood
MTFFL: Sheffield Feagle Eagles *1999,2002,2003,2006,2021*
MTFFL II: Gainesboro by Gods *2006*
Location: Up in the UC

Post by Jonathan S. »

That's the show I mentioned for guaranteed boobage; couldn't remember the name.
You better get on your knees and pray...Sheffield and Gainesboro are on the way.
Post Reply