Talk about the league and your favorite team.
Agitator
God of Smack Talk
Posts: 2759 Joined: Thu May 08, 2003 4:19 pm
Name: Mick Reese
MTFFL: * none - cause that league is inferior to MTFFL2
MTFFL II: Agitated Hedgehogs *2004,2005,2007*
Location: The Pig Pen
Post
by Agitator » Mon Sep 27, 2004 9:35 pm
i can win the office pool if the redskins win........
GO HOGS!
* began the midgets fall from success! --- 2011 *
Jonathan S.
God of Smack Talk
Posts: 2955 Joined: Wed Apr 30, 2003 8:13 am
Name: Jonathan Smallwood
MTFFL: Sheffield Feagle Eagles *1999,2002,2003,2006,2021*
MTFFL II: Gainesboro by Gods *2006*
Location: Up in the UC
Post
by Jonathan S. » Tue Sep 28, 2004 6:20 am
When will you people realize that the Skins suck? Gibbs lost that game last night, but no one is blaming him cause he is the messiah.
You better get on your knees and pray...Sheffield and Gainesboro are on the way.
Oompa Midgets
SmackBot 3000
Posts: 4335 Joined: Wed May 07, 2003 2:10 pm
Name: Anthony Fowler
MTFFL: Oompa Loompas *2004,2007*
MTFFL II: Bitter Midgets *2008, 2009, 2010*
Location: Willy Wonka's Chocolate Factory
Contact:
Post
by Oompa Midgets » Tue Sep 28, 2004 9:00 am
oh so close mick...
better luck next week!
Jonathan S.
God of Smack Talk
Posts: 2955 Joined: Wed Apr 30, 2003 8:13 am
Name: Jonathan Smallwood
MTFFL: Sheffield Feagle Eagles *1999,2002,2003,2006,2021*
MTFFL II: Gainesboro by Gods *2006*
Location: Up in the UC
Post
by Jonathan S. » Tue Sep 28, 2004 9:11 am
I should have won that damn thing. I changed one pick I had. I picked the Jags getting six from the Titans, but then I had to go and vote with my heart. I won't do that anymore.
You better get on your knees and pray...Sheffield and Gainesboro are on the way.